Reviews for Four Brothers
JustAGirlObsessedWithBands chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Please write more, you are an amazing author and this one of the best stories I've ever read!
Kelli chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
I have to admit I can't read the dark writings. I look for jonascest. Dirty little stories about curios hot boys. Not really into sadness.
hollowgirl15 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Holy crap. I'm like, almost crying just reading it. Please, you gotta continue this! I love it! I would love to see what happens to the boys. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
omg going to cry.. Moree moree moree? :)
pollypocket911 chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
duuuuuude! Thanks so much for updating this! LOVE the characters in this and the story itself is so heart breaking. You really feel for all the brothers in this story!

I wonder how getting a job and taking care of his brothers is going to work out! Will joe be getting a job too? if feel like dairy queen isn't going to cut it :( i hope kevin can handle what he's getting into!

LOVE THIS!

PLEASE update soon!
DJDanger1 chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
i know it is sad but joes cooking adventure is kinda funny. I know kevin can take care of the boys and hopefully JONAS will continue. cant wait to read update soon
I C a big world chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
This story is just amazingly heartbreaking. Everyones just falling apart in some form and Kendall taking them to dairy Quen is sweet. It's not the ideal place to work but at least he's thinking bout finding a job...-amazing story :)
I C a big world chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Please continue

I no its a dark story and Jb isn't my gave band but I really love this story and all ur others

The emotions you put into them are guine and the poetry at the begining is so spetaculaire

This is just so unbelavaiblely stunning

Please-please-please continue this sooooooonnnnnnnnn
SuperSamNatural chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
You should update would love to see whats gonna happen next
purplerose9793 chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
I love your stories, please write more!
snfan chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
loved it, update soon
NickIsMine chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
I liked it! Except the 'no band tours' thing... If Jonas Brothers stopped touring, I'd kill myself!
DJDanger1 chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
that was amazing i cant wait to read more update as soon as possible
Kiluca1228 chapter 2 . 4/12/2010