Reviews for A is for Art
Jen10Jen chapter 6 . 3/11
F - what a tear jerker!
scmumsy chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
so sweet yet so sad. I know this may sound corny but you've touched my heart again. Good work.
scmumsy chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Wow...my throat hurts from the huge lump stuck inside. I've read MANY stories on but this is one of the most moving and hurtful ones. You've done an outstanding job, my heart is so broken. It's like I could picture perfectly the scenes. Great work...so moving.
LynnAgate chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
Bittersweet, to say the least... I really enjoyed the imagery/analogy in this chapter. Thanks for the read!
LynnAgate chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Gah! Tear my heart out, why don't ya! This was both excellently written and dramatically dark. Loved it! Thanks for the read!
EmmyLou74 chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Dam, that made me cry...and there no more left to read :(
EmmyLou74 chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
aha ha brilliant, "Why isn't it blinking?"
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Even though it was short it still brought a tears to my eyes thank you
l chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
This chapter was so sad! I like this fic though and all the Max and Alec romance. Lol. Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
Konoha's White Fang chapter 13 . 12/22/2011
This is a truly brilliant piece of work! I enjoyed reading the story behind each letter very much. Some made me laugh while others made me cry, but I liked how they always held the Alec/Max love that we all enjoy to read.

Great work, and I can't wait for the story behind the next letter.

~KWF~
Forbidden-Lover1 chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
GAH!

not again!

Are you going to finish this fic?
Forbidden-Lover1 chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
OMFG! So here i was goin a long enjoin theses cute little alphabet fics than you had to go and have a dying, killing one! *hysterical*

But i will steel myself and carry on :)
ZkKtTysoul chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
I've now also read F,G,H,I. F broke my heart and was so sad and good and sad. The gun issue fit the characters well but wasn't so sure about the actual make up. H good. I great. Thanks for great read.
recicup chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Somehow,I knew lonely was going to make me cry. Good chappy but you know me...fluff.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
So far I've read A,B,C,D,and E. Usually I try to tell a writer which is my favorite so far, but I liked them all in different ways. They are all written well and they all have good story ideas. I think I liked the surprise in A. Alec's concern in D. Good job. Thanks for a great read I plan on reading many more.