Reviews for From Russia with LoVe
paganraimi chapter 32 . 2/12
loved this wow
degfas chapter 32 . 10/21/2017
the story is good. your repartee is great.
GuessAgain chapter 32 . 10/14/2017
This is fantastic! You had a really interesting story going here. Great characterization, great plot, great action. I am incredibly sad that you ended with just "one or two chapters left." I especially loved the scenes at the cabin...Veronica focused only on her goal, and not the danger...Logan and Keith almost reaching her before the explosion...V saving herself, and then being betrayed by someone she trusted...it could have been written as an episode. Thanks for posting, even this much is just great!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/29/2017
Please continue with this story.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/20/2017
Please continue with this story.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/19/2016
I am really enjoying this story. It is on the edge of your seat good. I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you continue and finish this story. The length is a good length. I like the longer stories better.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/21/2016
Please finish this story!
aperfectsong chapter 32 . 7/15/2016
Agh! I started reading this thinking it was done. Well, it was a good read while it lasted. I'm sure if you decided to finish it, you'd have readers! I wanted to see them get Schuler. :( I enjoyed the whole story. I'll follow just on the off chance you are looking for something to do one day and decide to finish you VM fanfic from like forever ago.
alinasorokina chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
it is such a great story and it is really awful that you've never finished it
JoeCool701 chapter 32 . 3/23/2016
So I found this story and read all of it in matter of hours. I hope that you complete it one day. I would really love to read how it ends!
Guest chapter 32 . 3/21/2016
Please write more.
irma66 chapter 32 . 11/22/2014
Where did you go? I read 32 chapters of an exciting story with some great LoVe action and then you stop before you're done? This has been really great; any chance of you coming back after 5 years?
mouse42069 chapter 32 . 6/10/2014
I just found this story on another friends fan site and wanted to read it but I would like to know if you completed the story before I start it. I know it has been a few years from your last update so Please let me know.
pikpocket chapter 32 . 3/15/2014
Im kind of wondering how wallace and mac are taking the news. If you could include that then yay otherwise its a pretty darn good story as is.
Skyknight1987 chapter 28 . 8/23/2013
I suspected Schuler four chapters ago. Veronica is not much of a detective if she never had suspicions.

This is a well written story. I like it.