Reviews for Matters of Blood and Connection
jay2010 chapter 2 . 4/9
This is a great story and thank you for writing it
ryrissa1993 chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Love this story one of my faves please do a sequel to this! :)
sylar1610 chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
This is one of the sweetest story i've ever read. It warms my heart. I love the Sam and Brooke relationship and i hate that she not in the show.
Leonie1988 chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
"I'm lovin it!"
James5 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Very nice job. I like your narrative. Good idea, too.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Nicely done! :) Love the Brooke/Sam interaction!
othlvr16 chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Loved this chapter it was my favorite. The letter was good, really good.
ReadingRed chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
this chapter was beautiful. I love it, but forget Julian, Brooke needs to be with Luke. :)
caitlives chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
First off can I please say that I am sorry I did not make the connection to who you are. Umm, I definitely spent months dedicated to your stories years ago, and they were some of the best written stories I have read. So I am pretty stoked that you are back at, even if you are not feeling the same confidence you once had. And I am really excited that this story is a Brooke and Sam one, because it is currently my favorite pairing to read about. So I am so in luck to look forward to an amazing story, but an amazing author. I wish you luck, and hope that your zeal for writing returns. I mean even three years later, I remember your stories, and to tell you the truth, I will probably credit you with getting me attached to this site in the first place. So thank you. And I can't wait to see how this story unravels. Oh, and I am also glad that Sam was not forced out of her home by injury or what not, and her birth mom was understanding to the fact that she might have given birth to her, but she would never fill Sam's real mom void card. Peace.
jeyton4ever chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
OMG! This story totally made me cry.

Especially the first chapter!

I loved Sam and Brooke in the show, and was really sad when she left. Its good to see them back together again :)

Great job, and you so do not suck at writing...I don't know where you got that idea!

Can't wait to read more!

UD soon

3 Kait
MeekoTown chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
im so mad that sam left the way she did on the show its sucked , it was like she cared more about her birth mom and brooke ,love your story tho
UniquelyFrankie chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
I Loved it. I lvoe the fact that haleys assignment was meant for sam, and im glad sam wrote about brooke. I the fact that rebecca was so understanding about sam wanting to go back living with brooke. Yopu did a great job can't wait for the next chapter.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Ah, that just a pretty chapter.
lisa chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
great second chapter keep up the great writing.
sambrookefan chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
i loved this chapter. you did the flashbacks so well! i hope the next chapter is centered on brooke and sam!