Reviews for Live Man Talking
flower pot girl chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
A much better ending for the episode.
Great story.
fanficfantasies chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Wow. That was pretty good, especially the ending, even though Tony was way to reckless at times. I love how you used chaste as a descriptive word for Gibbs' kiss. It seemed to fit, in a way. Thank you for writing!
bridgette22 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
This was brilliant. I didn't want it to end :)
MrsBee1973 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
I just adore your stories! All of them! From Mpregs to gens, you are fantastic dear!
Ziver69 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
That was great! Great twist to a great episode. Really liked the smoochin in the kitchen line.
WereBunny87 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Aw that episode always. Add me sad...but I love how you ended it! Great job!
IGottaFindYou chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
"Me?" McGee squeaked.

Kate frowned at Tony. "What did you do to him?"

...hehehehe...:P:P:P

Tony frowned. He had never attempted to write in his life – it had never been of interest to him. Books were just not as fun as movies. "Hmm. Isn't that plagiarism?"

McGee looked like he had never thought about it that way. "I—I don't think so."

...I love it when Tony kind of one - ups him like that...:P:P

She smiled and walked seductively away from him. He watched her for a second before hurrying out. Once outside, he hurried across the street to the apartment and McGee.

"Did you get that? Paddy's Pub," he said excitedly. McGee didn't look nearly as excited – in fact, he looked pissed off. He held up the phone.

...Ah...THERE'S the phonecall! I THOUGHT I got it wrong, before...:P

Tony was suddenly not quite as keen on going on a date with Amanda, as images of Pacci's gutted body flowed through his mind. "Like he watched Chris."

"Enjoy your date," Gibbs said, as though he didn't quite care that Tony might be next on Voss' hit list.

...I never liked that Tony was kind of Gibbs' target in the early seasons...he was the senior field agaent, and yet, Gibbs always kinda treated him like even Kate was better at the job then he was. But, of course, he had his reasons...he was molding him to be good, and to be a team leader if need be...but still. It wouldn't kill him to actually explain that to him, sometime. I mean, I know, they've bonded over the years, and Gibbs has told Tony that he's made him proud, but still...I wanna hear the explanation for the early treatment. But we'll probably get that in the very last episode, or something, so at least it'll happen...or may happen.:P

He found Gibbs' gaze on him, steady, angry, but safe. The anger wasn't directed at Tony.

...Yay for Tony.:):)

With three long strides, Gibbs was suddenly by Tony's side.

"You okay, DiNozzo?" he asked.

...Ah...and he finally gets the one he's really been waiting for...:):):)

Then he walked off and Tony was left sitting amidst a sea self-loathing and a pounding headache.

...Aw...he left his Tony!

Gibbs came over, standing right behind Ducky. "How is he?"

"Thickheaded, in every sense of the word," Ducky said.

...hehehe...:):):P

Ducky gave him a look that said he clearly wasn't fooled. "He should have someone with him at home tonight."

Gibbs nodded. "I'll take him home."

...*Punches The Air In Victory*:):):):):P

It was as though she had completely forgotten, or at least was ignoring, the fact that Voss had killed their colleague. Tony wanted to scream at her, to grab her and shake her, and say that that could have been any of them working that cold case.

...I like how you did that. Showed the dramatic side of what they all thought was funny...another point of view. I like that.:)

"Boss?"

"You hungry?" Gibbs asked.

Tony frowned. "Starving."

"Pizza it is," Gibbs said.

...FINALLY, he's gettin' a GOOD date tonight!:P:P:)

"Bed next?" Gibbs asked.

...*Laughs Hysterically*:P:P:P

"Yeah, well," Tony said, ducking his head. "There are some things you don't know about me. So, what is this?"

His heart was still pounding, having Gibbs so close.

"A kiss, DiNozzo," Gibbs said.

"Nothing more?"

"Do you want it to be more?" Gibbs asked.

Tony wondered if he should be honest or if he wanted to keep his job.

He decided on honesty. "Yes."

...*Punches Air In Victory...Again* BOO YA!:):):):P

Tony chuckled. "I never thought I'd say this, but – you're a good kisser, boss."

...hehehe...:P:)

"Tony," Tony corrected. "With this, here, I'm Tony."

...Nice.:) Usually, in the fanfic-slashverse, it's Gibbs who has to correct Tony when he calls him boss instead of Jethro...I like this.:)

Gibbs nodded. "I brought you here to make sure you get rest and aren't concussed. 'You know' can come later."

...Yeah, baby...:):P:P:P

"That all?" Tony asked, suddenly smiling. "Here, I thought it was because we just smooched in your kitchen."

"Call it 'smooch' again, and you'll be sleeping on the porch."

...hehehe...:P:):)

They got into bed, pulling the covers up tight. Gibbs wrapped his arms around him and Tony closed his eyes, feeling safe.

...Love it.:)
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
He was struck with a sudden wish to go home and clean his apartment, just in case it turned out that today was his day to die.

...Interesting thought...

He liked it that way, but still— work couldn't keep him warm at night.

Unless he bedded his boss, of course, but that seemed wholly unlikely, however much he may want it.

...Ah, NOW we're talkin'...!:P:)

He glanced at Gibbs, appreciative gaze going over the man. He bit back another, 'ooh, hottie!' – he was certain Gibbs wouldn't appreciate such a sentiment.

...hehehehe...:P:P:)

Feeling rather like Gibbs, he walked back in.

"McGee!" he barked, and pointed to the door.

"Coming," McGee said, following him.

...hehehehe...:P:P:P

"You're not here because you know one kind of oak tree from another," Gibbs said.

...So, tell him why he IS there!:):):P

"So why am I here?" Tony asked, despite not being sure that he wanted to know the answer.

...Cuz you're the most like Gibbs.:)

The manager was looking at them funny. "Are you guys—together?"

...hehehehehehe...:P I have to rewatch the episode to see that (I have season 1), that'd be a classic Tony/Gibbs moment.:):P

Tony pretended not to notice. "You know, stakeouts are half the reason why I became a cop. It just seemed so—great, you know? To wait for the action, to get to watch people and they don't know it, and then—bang! They don't ever know what hit them."

Gibbs drove, and Tony wasn't certain he was listening at all. Then again, he hadn't been head slapped yet so perhaps Gibbs was in a fairly good mood.

"What's the other half?" Gibbs asked.

"Other half?" Tony asked, rather shocked that Gibbs was actually engaging in conversation.

"Of why you became a cop," Gibbs said.

...Aw...that's sweet, he was listening...AND he wants to know.:):):)

Kate passed on her way out. "Behave yourself."

It was definitely directed to Tony, who laughed and slapped McGee's shoulder. This would be fun.

...hehehe...I miss those three.:) I love the guyd with Ziva, but I liked Kate, too. Like, when I see the episode "Kill Ari", where Tony and McGee are in the morgue talking to Kate's body, I always kinda see it as the last scene between the Original Three Musketeers...:):P

He took her hand. She had a strong grip, and he smiled. Coming up with a name quickly, he said, "Hi. I'm Stringfellow."

...I still can't believe they used that name:P...No matter what kind of tie it is to Donald Bellisario...:P:P

...And Didn't call just as Tony got back to the apartment?
Doni chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
I don't know how I missed reviewing this the first time I read it. Very nicely done. I just love you NCIS stories and had to give them all another read. Lovely work.
ghostboi chapter 2 . 7/27/2011

Francine Marie chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Guh!

Loved it, like whoa.
Greysh chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Nice fic! I liked how you wrote tonys reaction to kissing a murderer and how kate and tim didn't understand that.

I had hoped for a little more gibbs/tony love, but it was sweet.
Net Sparrow chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
What I liked best in this story was how you worked out that it was not tonguing a GUY but tonguing a MURDERER of a friend what shattered Tony. You elaborated this so much better than on the TV. Very well done !
mizjanae chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
that was simply wonderful. The ending of course was my favorite. I love it when Gibbs shocks Tony by being interested!