Reviews for The Isle Of Mistmantle
Spry chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Aw, please write more!

There were a few minor errors, but I loved it all the same. Please, pleas, please write some more!

Spry!
fairyfur12345 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
amazing i abasalutly loved it
Silver Wolf of Wisdom chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
.WOW!I absolutely cannot WAIT for the next chapter!
123Dawnfire chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
That's a really excellent story!
Wolfgirl666 chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
It could definately be better,but this story has a ton of potential!if you just elaborate a bit in the future,maybe add some different POVs,it would be a wonderful story!I do like the fact of an enemy prince falling for a Mistmantle princess, twist!
Pebbletooth chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Please write more!
Janborra the Forced Rogue chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Gotta say, really good, the whole 'way after Crispin thing' rocks, I have a Mistmantle fic in the process, but yours still outdoes everything mine does at the moment, good job XD
greenplanet chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This has nothing to do with your depresses me that Padra is long dead as well as Arran, Fingal, etc. Padra is the greatest character in the Mistmantle Chronicles and Crispin did nothing but still got all the credit. Padra doesn't care though, that wouldn't be like him. Anyways, if you haven't figured it out yet, I love Padra! Go Padra and I'm praying he doesn't die in the fifth book. Live on Padra.
greenplanet chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
wait...when does this take place? where is padra! oh my heart! where is he! and where is urchin? fingal? juniper? arran? tide? swanfeather? oh my HEART! where are they? is that urchin's necklace star recieved? where is PADRA?

update soon.
Wrandom Writer chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Once, again, I think you could add a little more detail. Maybe explain a little about what happened during those three days. Why are they making a treaty?

Also, the animals of Mistmantle don't really have a god. They have the heart as their god...Kinda. So it doesn't really make any sense and it seems out of place to make her say "oh my god."

Also, Sasha isn't really a mistmantle name. They are all named after something in nature and Sasha...just seems kinda out of place and random...

The first sentence seems over-worded. You could just say, the red squirrel's tail as opposed to "the red squirrel that stood there's tail." Readers can just assume that the red squirrel is on the beach because you mentioned it previously.

Other then that, good job. I like the opening sentence comparing her dress to the ocean.

Keep up the good work,

Wrandom Writer
Wrandom Writer chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I'm really glad that I was able to find a Mistmantle fanfiction. I think it is good for a proloug, but I also think you rushed it. Maybe add just a little more deatail. it happens so fast.

They're fighting, the princess hears that everyone will be killed, her parents die. Why are the two kings and queens fighting? Also, you kinda make it sound like the swans are their pets. Like, horses. And the swans are deffinatly not pets. So maybe look over that as well. Other then, that good job! Hopefully I will write a Mistmantle fanfic as well.
Wolfmist chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I like it! I really like Mistmantle. Only one pointer.

On the last sentence, instead of "squirrels" you should have put "squirrel's".