Reviews for Against The Clock
And again chapter 31 . 4/23/2010
*sniff*

You have me all emotional. :'(

I don't want it to be over. Hay. Don't end it. I don't want it to be over *wails*

I love this fic so much. *bawls eyes out*

Brilliant chap, btw.

*cries more*

I'm just going to shut up now. :'(

Okay. Maybe i won't.

Amazing amazing fic, i've loved it every step of the way, this makes me laugh and cry and a whole bunch of other things :P Mostly laugh :D

Well done, you've put so much work into this, and the product is fantastic :)

Love you 3

And again P chapter 30 . 4/23/2010
Awh

*melts*

Very cute :)

I love this bit ""Worked, irritated Tash, came to terms with Ziva being alive, got yelled at by the Deputy Director a few times…""

Naturally :P

In general i just love Lucas.

Short and sweet :P

Me again chapter 29 . 4/23/2010
Haha. He might just :P

I love ATC. You're amazing, and i love this one :) I *actually* love Patrick :P You're a genius. And i should reeally stop telling you that. :P

Ab55556 chapter 31 . 4/23/2010
DON'T END IT THEN IF ITS SO DAMN EMOTIONAL!

I really think you should cheat and put the other chapter in. Cheating is good in this case. Remember that :P

I'm finding it emotional just reading it, and just writing a review, dread to think what it's like for you guys!

But as a closing chpter, I think it worked absolutely superbly! It was wonderful, the two different dimmensions, of the two different men, and how it kept flicking back to them, so short and snappy, I loved it!

And when they saw wach other at the end, very captivating I reckon :)

You must have had overall some great reviews from this fic, I know everyone loves it, so I hope it's given you both a big ego-boost and you definitely went out with a bang!

You both deserve it (I hope Hannah reads this review here :P).

Thanks very much for the dedication, I hope very much that From Time To Time will be up and rung SOON!

I'm already very excited about just the sound of it, believe me!

"Lucas' morning routine felt oddly unfamiliar, his usual ease replaced by awkwardness and discomfort. Although he rode the NCIS elevator every day – and frequently with the same people – he felt today as though everyone was staring at him, and they probably were, though he knew Tash would say it was paranoia. He tapped his fingers against his leg as an outlet for the tension until the elevator reached the bullpen."

I LOVED this! Don't know why, but just something about it, I think it's safe to say that it was my favourite paragraph of the chapter, and ONE of my favourite chapters throughout the fic, well done!

Thank you so much for such an enjoyable read with each chapter, there are memories in this fic that I will always treasure!

I love you both

Ab55556 chapter 30 . 4/23/2010
I think this was a good idea to put about Neptune in one of the closing chapters, it was good to read about it, and hw Ziva is still alive of course, always a good thing :D

Seemed very ordinary and every day life if you know what I mean. Thats a compliment, you should be very proud, because I think that, thought short, it was not only IC, but had enough in to give us good information about the lives and doings of characters.

I liked id a lot :D

Well done to BOTH of you!

Is the next chapter really the last one? :'(

Ab55556 chapter 29 . 4/23/2010
Ohh, I really liked the last paragraph in this! :)

Although throughout the whole chapter I adored the way you wrote both Jenny and Gibbs, I don't particularly know why, I just did :D

Jenny's thought there as well: "So Gibbs had been listening at the introductions." It made me laugh :)

Overall, I reckon a great chapter, and I can't wait to read the next two, don't know why I'm so behind on reviewing, but I promise to attempt longer and more satisfying reviews to come :D

Nice job :)

skycloud86 chapter 31 . 4/22/2010
It's a good end to a great fic, and you're welcome :). I think you've said a lot in a few words with this chapter.
skycloud86 chapter 30 . 4/22/2010
What are you staring at? You want a review or something? Oh, so that's what this is... *looks with blue eyes and realisation at the screen*

A very warm drabble, and the horse seems to doing fine, which is good.
skycloud86 chapter 29 . 4/22/2010
I don't know if I've said this before, but the title of this fic would be great for a 24 fanfic. Anyway, it's great as usual - I think the strongest part of this chapter is that the characters are very IC, the dialogue suits them.
InsanityGoneMad chapter 28 . 4/10/2010
I love Felicity, she's fun and Patrick though he was being stupid, you always bring the key cause you never know what might happen, honestly! Loved the chapter.

InsanityGoneMad chapter 27 . 4/9/2010
Ah I love Fabian. 5 MONTHS! Well I was a brilliant chapter anyway.

InsanityGoneMad chapter 26 . 4/9/2010
Want to get one thing straight first... IT WASN'T MY FAULT BLAME MY PARENTS! I would have met you guys if my parents (mainly mum) had let me. Did you really go via my house and call the Marine just to see where I was? Aw now you make me feel terible *crys* *sniff, sniff* I miss you guys and I WILL see you guys again, NOBODY can stop me not even mum. *crys more*

InsanityGoneMad chapter 25 . 4/9/2010
Aw. Um... I don't know what to say. You have me speechless! *glares*

skycloud86 chapter 28 . 3/21/2010
Good as always, and I like the dialogue which seems suited to the characters.
Bagstand chapter 28 . 3/21/2010
Got Patrick down to the letter there. Nice job. Made me laugh.

Particularly enjoyed elevenses and luncheon.