Reviews for Moments
Little Miss Lupin chapter 15 . 2/1/2011
HAHAHA I LOVE THIS! especially harry's line at the end-"you just keep telling yourself that, love." Soooooo hilarious!
ienjoypops chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
HEY! I'm Australian and I hate Vegemite! No offense taken, though. But seriously, just thinking about it gives me the shivers.

Good stories, keep it coming.
Marie Chontelle chapter 16 . 7/4/2010
i really liked this one :)
ThinkI'mFallingForYou chapter 16 . 7/4/2010
Hehe! Loved it - great idea!
aalens chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I have heard that non-Vegemite eaters react that way - but it has always seemed at least strange if not artificial to me - because Brits have been eating Marmite since approximately the 1930s, and although that tastes different from Vegemite, it is very very similar in taste and it looks exactly the same.

(I live in Oz now but lived in England when younger so have eaten both Marmite, and what was when we first got here, the most similar thing we could find to it, i.e. Vegemite.)
lightingpaperlanterns chapter 16 . 7/4/2010
i know what you mean about the year ten thing. except i'm in year twelve, and it's even worse then, sorry :)

great one-shot, i loved it.

just the stealing thing? are they talking about hufflepuff's cup that they stole, or something different?

love gabi
She-who-has-fallen-for-Fred chapter 16 . 7/3/2010
I'm on Ron and Harry's side.
MyMelo chapter 16 . 7/3/2010
Haha this was so funny! Trust Ron and Harry to be worried about goblins still after all these years! Oh gotta love these two! Silly men :D
tunystark chapter 11 . 5/30/2010
Ahhh, I love Australia
tunystark chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
i LOVE VEGEMITE TOO! Great moment. Love it, LOL
LittleMissProngs chapter 15 . 4/25/2010
XD
Kayashima.L chapter 15 . 1/27/2010
Love the chapters with Australian refernces. probably coz i'm an Aussie myself. Vegemite and rangas. ALso liked the Snapew and Lupin chapter. SNAPE FINALLY HAS A SENSE OF HUMOUR!
She-who-has-fallen-for-Fred chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
lol harry:you just keep telling yourself that made it even funnier and i forgot all about cynthia
Aphrodite100 chapter 15 . 1/7/2010
Wow I like this one the best. I love love love these oneshots, they are hilarious. Keep updating!
MyMelo chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
I really like this fic you have here, you're good at writing humour ]

And oh of course Ginny's not insane! XDD