Reviews for The Aftermath
AngelWarriors chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Wow!

I absoutely love this. You captured both of the charctars perfectly. I hope that you do eventually continue.
Strifegirl27 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Botox...hahaha Thanks Dawn, we just had to make sure it was you!

This was really good! And definately has potential for a sequel...but you are busy so I won't push it!

I liked how you portrayed the two of them, there was such a sadness, I mean obviously, it is a war. Yet, just as Stella realized there is hope...I hope that they can find the good, even if it is just in showing respect to each other...

Well I really liked this, you should be nicer to Stella more often, just lok at what happened! :) but once again I am not gonna push it!
Iris chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This is absoutely awesome.

I love the friendship and hints of love starting to grow between SxN. I hope you do manage to continue this.
SunflowerWielder chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
LOL! The botox was proof Dawn!

Argh, I'm TRYING to read this Noctis Stella stories but it's hard! This is well done though! Not explicit romance, but definite hints.

And you killed Laris? Ena's gonna kill you!

And good Stella POV!
StellaxNoctis fan chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I love this oneshot.

The charcterzation for both StellaxNoctis was just awesome. I honestly wouldn't expect them to necessary jump into romance given the circmanstances of the fic and they were currently enemies so the fact that they their was very strong hints of friendship between them was just awesome.

I hope that you do manage to continue this.
Nightsky88 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I absoutely love this.

The chacterzation of both Stella and Noctis, and well the whole fic in general. I hope that you do eventually continue this
Stella Caelum chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Awesome Oneshot.

I love the chacterzations of both of them, and if you ever get the chance i hope you do make a sequel/continue to this.
txuan chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
hey im glad you and your friend both decided to give this pairing a try, even though you two aren't exactly fond of them lol..

continue the good work & hope you update :]
Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
You're really good a Stella's POV! Nice.

Yes, you are the REAL Dawn! Yay!

Yuki