Reviews for Destiny Twisted
Sahba chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Oh my god i can't believe you leave it here for years thats awesome
Deborahpflover chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Oh god, this is one of the most utterly hilarious Merlin fics I've ever read. I almost choked several times and I think that I laughed just as much as poor Uther did here. I adore everything that has merlin!Merlin in it amd this is better than I ever imagined. Thank you for making me almost die of laughter. And if you ever find the time and and inspiration to finsh this, please do so.
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
This story is fantastic and hilarious! XD I love it so much and I almost bust a gut with Uther being amused and trying not to show it. XD

Keep up the great work!

-Ondo
Zoe chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Best. Story. Ever.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
I love this chapter so much!
L chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Wonderful story. Just hilarious. I feel like another summary could be: "In which Merlin is a merlin, no one really cares, and Uther is amused."
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
This is an awesome and utterly hilarious story. Merlin learning how to be a merlin is just as hilarious to me as it is to Uther- and I like how Merlin is making even him slightly reconsider his views on magic without actually doing anything on purpose.

The bet everyone is in on trying to figure out when Merlin and Arthur will get together only growing with Merlin becoming a bird and Arthur being the first to easily understand him… That is awesome.

I like that so much of this is from Uther's point of view, since he really gives no other indication as to what is going on in there, unlike other characters. It's interesting finding out about Uther and Gaius.

Well written. Great read! I think things are going to go better like this than they did in the show… Lancelot's already back and a knight for one….
SpiesOfTheYellowKingdom chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
XD More please!
Snaperocks chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
This was a fantastic and absolutely hilarious story! One of my favorite merlin fanfics.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
That was hilarious. I laughed out loud. Thanks.
Zoneperson chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
One of the best stories I've ever read! Please update!
DaysPastHell chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Oh my god, i think you killed me. Is it possible to die of laughter? Plz update! Lol...or DoL: dying of laughter
hello chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
funney
magdilen chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
This was hilarious. I kept stopping to laugh with Uther. Its too bad its dead, I would love to see more.
Splashes of Madness chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Oh my god, this is so great. I love how funny everybody is finding in poor Merlin's plight! There's nothing dignified in getting pummeled by a rabbit, of all creatures. I was upset to find you haven't posted any more chapters since 2010, though! It's a really fun story- maaaaayyybbee you could return back to it? Sometime? ;)