Reviews for Destiny Twisted
catlover2976 chapter 6 . 3/12
Why is this discontinued? You didn't die, did you? I really hope you didn't.
MythologyStar chapter 6 . 1/20
My reaction? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

Seriously, I've been looking for more wingfics for ages, and this seemed to fit most of the moulds! LOVED IT! Why have you not continued this?!
Animefangirl2007 chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
I love this fic, it made me laugh so much! Hope you continue !
givemeawinchester chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
THIS IS HONESTLY THE FUNNIEST MERLIN FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ I NEARLY PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING
Justagenericusername chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
This was utterly hilarious and had me laughing throughout! Amazing fic and I really wish you had continued with it but understand that life happens. If you do pick it up again I would love to continue reading :)
Martiny the one and only still chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
This is the cutest and also most hilarious thing I've ever read please please please continue it
Huge Fan chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
May we have a sequel where Gaius discovers how to break the curse?
authorwannabe101 chapter 6 . 2/4/2016
I recently dove straight into the Merlin fandom, and this is definitely one of my favorite fanfics for it! Anyway, I was hoping you might continue this fic...? I almost died laughing while reading it, and I would always love more, though I understand if you don't. Thanks for the laughs! :D
LaughingFish36 chapter 6 . 1/29/2016
Haha, very good.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
Amazing! I was laughing even more than Uther!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This was a hilarious and really well written story! It was a rather interesting set of circumstances that you created too - the idea of something like this has never occurred to me before and o really enjoyed reading it, especially the bit where merlin goes hunting for a rabbit for Uther in the last chapter. Oh, and when he is flying after Lancelot after just rescuing Arthur from the river and also where he has flying lessons from Kilgarrah outside the castle. Please write a sequel!
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
Laughed so hard. I've probably soaked my pillow in tears of laughter and my bedding in piss.
So. Hilarious.
Sahba chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Oh my god i can't believe you leave it here for years thats awesome
Deborahpflover chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Oh god, this is one of the most utterly hilarious Merlin fics I've ever read. I almost choked several times and I think that I laughed just as much as poor Uther did here. I adore everything that has merlin!Merlin in it amd this is better than I ever imagined. Thank you for making me almost die of laughter. And if you ever find the time and and inspiration to finsh this, please do so.
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
This story is fantastic and hilarious! XD I love it so much and I almost bust a gut with Uther being amused and trying not to show it. XD

Keep up the great work!