Reviews for Lies My HellDreams Told Me
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I really love this. It's perfect; I didn't feel like the aftermath was discussed enough in the book. My favorite part was "Slowly, they stripped each other off, soft kisses and caresses comforting instead of arousing. Tonight wasn’t a night about sex; it was all about reassuring themselves of the sheer emotional pleasure of being together." This fic shows that they really do love each other, and it's not just about sex.
temporalwitch chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I've read very few fics in which the boys exchange The Words in a realistic context and while in character. You did both, and beautifully! If I was wearing a hat, I'd tip it to you. :)

Gorgeously done! Thank you for sharing this lovely piece.
Just Gabz chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
LOVED This

And Now I want to read/listen to that audio book!

This was just...Blah! Perfect!
Angelwood chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This piece is so touching, so gentle, so beautiful. You can really feel reading this piece that there is in fact love between them and not just lust and sex. I'm a cynic at heart and this touched me. Thank you.
Storms-Are-My-Nature chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
*LOVES* After reading this fic on LJ a few days ago, I actually decided to buy "In the Shadows". :-D Wonderfully told and beautiful language - adding to favourites! XD
wonderwoman082 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Sometimes these are just the stories you need to make your day. Just a story full of nothing but Jantoness. I enjoyed reading this, I'm going to favorite it because it's just a beautiful story, Thank you for sharing it with us and Keep up the good work.
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Wonderful!

I haven't heard the audiobook, but Ianto's threat at the end of 'Cyberwoman' WOULD make a good psychological torture implement to use against Jack!

BTW, is this audiobook available as a REAL book too? ;-D