Reviews for Ultimate TMNT Vol 1: The Clan
Tmnt chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Post more
Leo's Secret chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
DISCLAIMERS I DON'T OWN TMNT OR THE all the turtles are in bed Leo got up and walked up into the training room. Mikey secretly wasn't asleep so he got up quietly and followed Leo. Leo went into the training room and pulled down one of the katanas that was on a shelf and he shoved it in the wall where a secret door was. He entered the door and looked back when he got in the door, he then closed the door. Mikey got curious and did the same. When he entered the door he hide quickly because Leo was 5 feet in front of him,leo took off his mask thingy and took out something that looked like a fake eye lid and he put it on a desk inside the room. When Mikey was in his hiding spot behind ammo crates he saw Leo turn at a good enough angle to see his eyes and when Mikey saw Leo's eyes he got kinda freaked out. One of Leo's eyes was like a red dot and the other was normal. Leo then pulled his M16 out of his weapons stack and put it on his back. Then he pulled out a Spas 12 shotgun and held it in Army moved slowly and knocked over a ammo crate on accident. Leo suddenly turned around quickly and aimed his Spas 12 at the spot where the crate fell. Mikey screamed and sprinted out of crouch mode. Leo was shocked that Mikey was there he then said " MIKEY HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET IN HERE?!"... dun Dun DUN part two coming out very soon I am planing to make on chapter a day. Well cya guys and have a good week.
The Lupine Sojourner chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I like. Not too radical, but just enough. Very well written.
alienphantom chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Yep, she's insane. But, she's still sane enough to realize it.
WCGirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
An interesting twist on an original story line and very well done. I can't wait to see what you have in store! Nice work.