Reviews for Hunting an Angel: The Fallen Ones
452max chapter 30 . 10/10/2013
Holy Crap! I hope that none of them really died! (I will more then likely cry I just fell in love with all of the characters)
kaiirine chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
You know I just noticed..both the prequel and this story is much more centered with Kyla and Wolf..instead of Max.
Puff of Smoke chapter 28 . 3/21/2013
Is this dead? I'd love more.
ladykittybug chapter 28 . 9/6/2012
Hi again. Hope this finds you well. Pretty please finish fallen ones or start a new story as I love your writings and really enjoyed your stories please post again. As for your review from me: please keep posting such awesome stories. Regards ladykittybug
MysterySpot chapter 28 . 6/5/2012
You just made my day! Seriously, I'm smiling like crazy! This is the best story I read in the fandom up till now, and one of the best long stories I've read in the last few years. I'm really happy to know not only you didn't forget us, but I'm way happier to know you intend to finish it! So, yeah, no pressure or anything, but I'm really looking forward to the update :)

[And I totally get having so much to do you 'lose time', so really, not need to apologize as long as you didn't forget us :)]
452max chapter 28 . 5/24/2012
I am so happy to hear that you are going to start writing for this story again. It is such an amazing story I can't wait to find out what you are going to have happen next, but for now as prep for the upcoming update I have to reread the stories to get ready for what is to come!

Can't wait! :D
alliekiwi chapter 27 . 3/15/2012
I absoluely love this esries! I just finished reading them both and I do hope you continue the story.

Having other transgenic forces is an interesting idea.
sammyboyaldaway chapter 27 . 1/4/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this story i loved both this one and the 1 before an am dyiing to know what happens to the guys in their cells, and kara& Jace, and matntico, and blaze
Sherlock's Imaginary Friend chapter 27 . 9/23/2010
ohhh, poor, poor max! i'm guessing the rest of the unit would be thinking the same things, and i have to say that blade would have the worst of it.

it's up to you how you finish this, and if you continue, although, if you ask me, if you have ideas, you should let them out because otherwise, they'll drive you crazy trying to gte them out of you head.
452max chapter 27 . 9/22/2010
LOVED THE UPDATE! I cant wait to findout what is going to happen in the next update. I kinda want the doc to find something when he or she checks max. I felt so bad for ares and blade I hope that everything will work out ion their favor. YES I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY I LOVE IT! Please update really really soon because I cant wait for what is going to come next.
Yeldi chapter 27 . 9/22/2010
Yesssss! A new chapter! I was becoming desperate to read it! And I have no problem with it although you seem to. I liked it and I really want to know what will happen to them. I can't wait. Will Ares be able to come back? Or Blade to go to Switzerland? Will they be able to see each other while in custody? How will react Bowden after Hadrian reports Max's statement (because she obviously doesn't know that she has a transgenic in custody)? Will they be treated differently? How long is gonna take the investigation? How are the wounded? Did Kara make it? And thanks for the 09'ers, I want to know since the beginning. A lot of questions... I hope I will get all the answers in the next chapter. I can't wait! But somebody toldme that we have to wait for the best things... so I'll wait for as long as you need to write it.
Cappsy chapter 27 . 9/22/2010
First off yes! you must continue after this one. Awesome series. too awesome to end. I can't wait to hear the plans for Unit two and for the '09er stories. Please don't be too evil with the wait this time
MysterySpot chapter 27 . 9/22/2010
I feel bad to admit it, since I know you'd probably be happier with me leaving review, but I'm a secretive reader, still back in chapter 24, and I LOVE this story. Seriously, I'm so glad to see you've updated! I'm hoping to catch-up with the story ASAP (I'm jewish so I'm a bit caught-up with holidays this months LOL), but I'm sure it's a great chapter as all your other chapters are. You're no bad writer for letting your readers wait, especially if your life weren't so great lately.

A good writer should always know when to put his story aside and focus on real life (you can even think of this as kinda selfish, but not that you are, but that we readers are- after all, to write your best you need to be completely focused and to concentrate on the story and story-line so your emotions won't get into the plot)- So don't feel sorry for the wait, I'm sure it was -or will be, in my case,- worth it.

Hope that the rough time is over for a while!(and sorry for my English, which isn't exactly perfect...)
Sherlock's Imaginary Friend chapter 26 . 5/22/2010
ok, so, no, not as action packed, but still a great ride. i actually like the whole thing, with max, alec, kara, wolf... everyone. but i do wish some of the 09ers would come back some time. just saying.

can't wait for the next one. it's really really good. i think i would have snaped a long tie before max, and maybe gone on a real killings spree. let's all hope that never happens, though.

just the right amount of action, climaxes, and love. it's exelent, thank you.
Yeldi chapter 26 . 5/22/2010
Hi ! I know you must have many other things to do (job, family, whatever...) and that you do your best to update quickly but for me this month waiting has been horrible ! So it's not fast enough ! But I guess you can't write faster so I'll keep waiting for as long as you need. However this chapter was definitely worth the wait !

As Kyla said Max finally had her outburst and I think she really needed to let go. And I guess Alec was the only one who could effectively reassure her right after.

Now I wonder what will happen when the US Army will take back the facility, how X5 from unit 2 will be treated.

And you couldn't end the passage with Blade and Ares the way you did ! I want to know what happens next. I think they're gonna claim for each other... This way they won't be separated.

Now I gave you your review, give me my update !