Reviews for What's in a Name?
Infamousplot chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
That was just about the sweetest thing ever. That was such a cute ending! I saw it coming! As soon as Axel said a mother is someone who looks after you and all that stuff, I knew Roxas was gonna think something along the lines of "Oh, does that make Axel my mother?" That's both hilarious and incredibly sweet. I loved the way you wrote this. No yaoi, just plain out sweet friendship. Simply adorable. I loved it _
MarMima chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This story is so 's hard to find stories where axel and roxas are just friends. Nice work :)
Rowana Renee chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
OHMYGOOSEBERRIES! I loved it! Roxas is SO CUTE! ? Thanks SO much for writing this, it was ADORABLE! ?

(Also I'm guessing you're a Christian judging by your name. YAY! ?)
teh-Rii chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
"Roxas wondered why anybody would get into a fist fight over a baby chicken, but he always heard from Axel that high school kids could be a bit immature, so he just wrote it off as normal."

I laughed SO much at this.

this was an incredibly adorable story!

good work!
soraroxas365 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Ever since the beginning I knew Rox was gonna do that to Axel XDXD

THIS IS SO CUTEE! I love how it ends too!

lol Axel's set Roxas's hood on fire before? LOL What a horrible thing to do!

I love you for this... like a friend DUH!1
The Storytelling Maunderer chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This was so great! It made me happy when I was feeling really lonely today, even though Mother's day is a long way off. I like reading fics where Axel and Roxas are friends, and just that. Sadly, those can be difficult to find. Anyway, I really like how you wrote this!
Lerixia chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hilarious! I never knew that Roxas could be so damn cute! He was already too cute as he was! x3

Cute and hilarious. Nice match ;)
oddsoul chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
lol after he asked what a mother was i knew he would ask what a father wat a mom was. it was so obvious that he was going to say that axel was like a mother, but not at midnight! XD that chick thing as halarious! actually, everything was pretty much halarious XP
retarded zombie 6708 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
wow thats cute
roxasrocks chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
you did make me smile, good story and the ending was funny!
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
aw that was adorable. i love how innocent Roxas is and his friendship with Axel. It's rare to find fics like these. Please keep writing!
Dorkyducky117 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009