Reviews for Endless Love
JulieCS chapter 1 . 3/20
I love this story!
(I know, it's a little review but I want to tell you that I enjoyed your story and I hope it makes you happy)
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This is so beautiful! 3
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
That was SO sweet! I really liked it. The ending was just... ideal.
xperfectisboringx chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Aww. Though I was really young when the show came on & did not start watching it until last year, I feel in love with it. I just wish they would have made more seasons & it was where they could touch again! :'( I loved this.
fandroid chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
That last line - brilliant.

Complete and poetic. A beautiful spin on their relationship that left me wanting more and full at the same time.
latenightrain chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Not sure how I missed your stories at posting. All great moments from the M/L world. The scene at the end of Meow is one of my favorites, but I think we all wish that Zack had taken just a little longer before he interrupted! Lovely writing. Can't wait to read your Pulse offering.
coolkitty154 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
such a sweet story... i loved it. Now, im not a big fan of Max x Logan fluff, but you did a great job.
Brian2008 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
What a great story! This really captures the essence of what made the Dark Angel TV Series so special.
jfg207 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That's so cool! I love it!

More more...
Mari83 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh, so much M/L perfection:-) So good to get into those crucial bits of their relationship in a new way and connected by the ‘love her’ and even better to see it end with a cure and perfect happiness.

"He finds Hannah for her and she throws her arms around him and holds on tight. It's clear that she surprised not only him but herself too, because the hug lasts less than three seconds and then she's on the move again.

He thinks that he loves her already."

For some reason I think this is my favorite, maybe because it contrasts the spontaneous tentativeness with his sense of love.

"He sits in the car with her and the beeping of her alarm is the worst sound he's ever heard. She looks exhausted from false hope and he's angry at her for not letting them have that perfect quickie.

He makes a move to get up but realizes that he needs to kiss her goodbye even if it kills him on the spot."

This is great too, even though the exhaustion comes across it seems deeper, more intense than on screen, as if they still were really connected.

"There's a lump in his throat and he wraps his arm around her and pulls her into his lap, wanting her as close to him as possible. She lays her head against his shoulder and their hands do the talking, fingers slowly trailing over warm skin, tugging at each other's clothes until there is nothing between them except love."

And this is just perfect, the initial comfort between them. Can’t remember seeing Logan being waked up by Max and the cure before, such a perfect play with the hopeful dream becoming true motive.

Hope to see more DA from you…
nattylovesu chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I think you have caaught the essence of M/L angst from Logans really strikes a chord, and for this, I thank you
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Very sweet, very nice... all the things that Max and Logan deserved but never got on the show.

FirstBorn chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
You've written some beautiful Max/Logan stories and I truly look forward to reading more. Thanks for keeping their relationship alive. Take care.
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Extraordinary - this is so very lovely, so beautiful, and has such a lyrical quality - it's like music, the way each 'verse' comes back to the refrain that he doesn't think he can love her more, but he will...

Each segment is just so right; we know each of these scenes so well now, but you've given them a new life, though Logan's heart

Ah... very, very, very sweet & satisfying. It's all the more wonderful that it follows the last one, so hauntingly beautiful but too painful to read too often. With this one, I'll wear the words right off the computer screen!
Marcus Sylenus chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Beautiful. You have a very good grasp of angsty Logan, you should write more M/L.:)