Reviews for Admiration
megan1805 chapter 42 . 3/17
I like your story a lot and I accept the challenge to write a Isshin and Toshiro story.
Durbe the Barian chapter 42 . 8/23/2014
Grammar aside, this was a terrific read. I loved Isshin's fatherly tendencies with Toshiro and those humorous moments made the whole story worth while. Thanks for making such an enjoyable story.
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
I think that when you wrote that Rukia said nee-sama, you mean nii-sama because nee-sama means sister and nii-sama is for brother. Also you have some oneshots that are from some parts of this story, right? Also this is interesting to read.
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 42 . 7/23/2014
This was brilliant! I love your depictions and the way you write provides perfect insight on each character! Just one thing, on your chapter names, the first chapter should be 'prologue' not 'prolog' and you have a habit of writing 'defiantly' instead of 'definitely'
I've loved all your stories so far, you are definitely talented! Write more :)
RRR98 chapter 42 . 5/30/2014
LOVED IT! Im stalking all your Toshiro fanfics course these are the best i have come across
love toshiro dragon chapter 42 . 5/29/2014
Omg! This fan fiction is awesome! I love it! Keep up the good work! XD
Guest chapter 42 . 11/29/2013
I loved it! You ended it prefect. I think I am going to read it again. This is my favorite fanfiction I have ever read. You did an amazing job. :)
witchsoul531 chapter 41 . 10/14/2013
When you think about it, it sort of explains that bond, Toshiro and Ichigo have in DDR. Ichigo was just looking out for the little/older brother he did know he had.
darkbandit01 chapter 42 . 7/26/2013
Well it's been a while since you wrote this but ill review it thoroughly anyway. The first thing that leaps out at me, especially in the first half, is the grammar and spelling. It got better by the end, and I know you've been working on it, but I suggest you proofread it again before publishing it. Some of the main errors were: fare instead of fair many times, you're instead of your, do mixed up with due, a few other things and a bunch of sentence errors. Also, I would suggest using "prologue/epilogue," because even though some dictionaries say they can be spelled "prolog/epilog," others say that is incorrect, and it just looks like you can't spell. Another thing you often did during the first half was use "one" instead of "you" - while one isn't supposed to use "you" in formal writing, if people are talking to others, they don't say "one." Some examples in your story: "why is it one won't put him in the academy," "one is taking that drunkard's words," "even if one doesn't enter him..." all errors right after each other in the same conversation, in fact. The poor grammar can really turn a reader off - I only continued because I have read some of your other stories and enjoyed them. Aside from the grammar: I had hoped to see more of the events after the war; you had seemed to suggest that the story spanned until 15 years after the war- as in there was a plot of after the war, perhaps Toshiro discovering that Isshin is alive, etc. Additionally, I think the story could use a lot more plot- while I understand that it was about the relationship between Hitsugaya and Isshin, there was little excitement. I'll also suggest that you try to make deaths more angsty- it was clever to establish a relationship between the reader and Atsuo, and I actually think you could have done it even more. The death itself should have been more angsty- I didn't really feel the sadness. A little hint: the more you can connect with the reader on the sad parts, if you can make them feel sad or even cry, the better the entire story will be, and the more the reader will feel and enjoy the funny and happy moments. I would also have liked for perhaps Isshin's being a Shiba to come in at some point, as I'm assuming that's what you planned the last name to be. Lastly, I think both Aizen, Gin, and their relationship were very OOC. Aizen tried to be seen as a very kind, considerate, and gentle captain, and I think he was far too harsh. If he were protesting Toshiro's captaincy, he would have seemed worried and concerned, coming across as soft spoken and more timid. I also don't think Gin was so obvious. Tousen probably didn't like him, but I doubt he could have seen through Gin's mask, as Aizen was shocked at his betrayal. Gin was a master deceiver. I think Aizen thought Gin was really with him- I don't think both Tousen and Aizen kept thinking Gin was trying to betray them or that Aizen threatened Rangiku to get Gin to follow him. I think it likely that Isshin understood what Gin was really doing, but i highly doubt that anybody else did. Aizen and Gin probably were plotting and scheming together at this point in canon, with Gin fooling Aizen into thinking he was a loyal little demon from the beginning (as that seemed to be the whole purpose of the smile and killing that third seat when he was a child). I hope you find this feedback helpful! Also, I must say you have greatly improved as a writer: I can see the huge progress in A Christmass Nightmare ;)
Magyk Knight chapter 35 . 6/7/2013
Yes those days where you just want to look responsability in the face and blow raspberries at it
forever122 chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Toshiro is treated like a little kid!
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 42 . 4/21/2013
The story was great, but there were too many grammatical errors.
tsukinopen chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
wow he was third seat
Noitamina chapter 42 . 3/3/2013
I loved this! I think I will have to write a story on Isshin and Toshiro. It will most likely be a one or two shot. I am inspired. Very wonderful story!
sain-kookie chapter 21 . 1/15/2013
I just realized you refer to Kaien as Atsuo at one point in here. Other than that I enjoy your story :)