Reviews for Times up MaKayla's Homecoming
rocksmacked chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
How wonderful! I love it!
TexannaRose chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
love it!
smackedfan454 chapter 11 . 5/15/2009
please continue!
Asprine chapter 10 . 5/13/2009
HMm.. His stalker? I really hope they catch him soon and prevent him from hurting Mac's family. He is being extremely enigmatic and secretive in his acts. So mysterious that I am so interested in finding out who he is, why he keep stalking Mac, all the questions... He is also very subtle and cunning in his plans. E... Tease! No..o..o.. I'm halfway dreaming but interrupted by Makayla. hahaa. I'm so grateful 'cause the team always understood each other in all the conditions like how Mac understood Don in his love life. Sometimes, even if it took a while to understand things, it's all worth it in the end. Mac is always so turned on... *Grows horn and tail* They helped one another to leave the day behind for awhile all the time. In addition to Makayla who always brought them happiness and laughters of the day, a family. :)
x-Natalie-x chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
Great chapters, can't wait for more! I love your stories!
Asprine chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
Aw... It's okay. Maybe you could on the anonymous reviews 'cause most people they read but they don't write stories as they don't create any account in here. :) But I really appreciate this sequel. hehee.. I've obtained lots of values from your stories. :) I can only say that I will never resist myself from any of your stories. As for generations, I'll review them as soon as possible. I could not speak. 'cause it is really nice and great on how your stories is based on realities and the life issues. And the reviews I wrote are naturally popped out from my mind by your stories. Sighs. I really wish I could read generations now. hehe, Well, 2 new stories? Ahh... *rub hands together* So excited. Hmm.. hm.. I'm looking forward to them. You always impress me with your brilliant works. I want to thank you for this sequel. :)
Asprine chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
Aww... haha.. I'm so exhausted today and that was really lightening up my day. I can't stop laughing and I can't concentrate without reading this. My mind keep wandering off to Mac and Stella.. Mac and Stella.. Yeah, all because of the previous chapter.. *Grins evilly* I always loved how you wrote the third person point of view where the character's background is so unknown yet so familiar through his acts, and his characteristics were revealed piece by piece in chapters. Haha... Erhmm... Though, I always thought about why people say, there's nothing more sexy than a man holding a child in his arms. I could only think about you seeing Mac holding a baby . Don and Danny... *Rolls on floor laughing* The team is very charming and endearing towards Makayla. He is a blessed child. :)
Asprine chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
I really love the storyline in chapter 4. It's one unforeseen storyline where I never thought it would leave Mac such a horrible impression due to the robbery. All the past memories which came flooding back into his mind. When I read about the gunshots were heard, I'm extremely worried for them. Both have went through tons of torments just to be together yet there's still stumbling blocks coming in their way. But as I've said before, it brought them closer as they learn how to cherish one another, showing how much they love each other everyday. It is apparent through their touches and gazes, words weren't needed. Always, so beautiful. Sometimes, the world seems to be playing with our lives. Giving us something great and beautiful yet it was all taken in just one split second. Just like Mac's previous love life, his beloved Claire. It's true that we do not know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true hat we do not know what we've been missing until it arrives. Losing someone we love is the most painful and dreadful thing to know or accept until someone came in the picture and brighten up our lives with rainbow colors.

Am I flying? Helpp me..e..e.. drowning... Lack of oxygen... *gulps*.
Asprine chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
The Angel song in the first chapter? Last night, I saw the lyrics but when I woke up this morning, it is gone. :( Sometimes, a few lines of lyrics gave a reader tons of details, as it shows a mother's love for her child, very heartwarming. Everyone has their own way of showing love to their child... That's a heartfelt song. I have the song and it's really really nice. This song represents a lot in this story, this line "We share the same soul". :) This is a beautiful family both of them had built. I really loved their moments with their child, Makayla. It is always as charming as it is. Waking up to his cries, Mac being a great daddy changing his diapers and Stella will breast feed her. Each of them showing love and care for their son. Even his godfathers, always arguing to take turns to hold him. It is this moment where I always smile, the warmth and comfort they provide. Giving the readers a complete view of their family. Such a relationship between them which is so rare yet so precious, greatly loved and treasured. One word to fill butterflies in the pit of my stomach. Moments like this, *passed out*. Linda...a...
smackedfan454 chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
I love it please continue!
BAUMember chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
i love it so sweet sensual and loving and with the baby there its the perfect family
x-Natalie-x chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
I'm so glad you did a part 2! Update soon!