Reviews for The Gift for You
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
cute story. precious gift.
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
It was really sweet of you to write this for your mom. My mom would love it if I started writing but that's probably never going to happen ;) Anyways, loved your story! 3
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
A great story. Very well written.
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
awwwwwwwwww haha she forgot jacob
NATALIA XD chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
That waz sooo cute! luv all ur stories! u r very famous on FF,, I wanna be like u some day!
Dr. Fang's Girl chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
i loved it! it was so good!
BlindedMirror chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
That is so sweet. I love Edward as a daddy.
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This story was really good. :) I enjoyed how well the new Cullen is in story telling ;D
mangocider chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
totally loved it very cute
lizbre chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This is very sweet. As a mom i agree home made is best. Thank you for remembering me as well. I am forever referred to as Mom in FF and with all my children's friends.

You are right. Our thoughts are still with Stephanie's family.
Elven at Heart chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This was a wonderful story!

Elven at Heart
icefang7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
i was in the hospital and just got out and read this! it is

soo wonderful! thanks soo much!
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Wonderful story!

I loved it.

That poor Mama... :(

Keep writing,

Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I think your mother will love this story. I know I do. I think that if my daughter told me a story for mother's day I would love it too. I like how Nessie's story was very similiar to Edward and Bella's story.

I too will miss Daddy's Little Cannibal. I feel for the family especialy the parents of such a wonderful daughter. The world will be diminished by her passing. Her friends and family are i my thought and prayers.
caww chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Just curious how long do you think her story was?

I'm glad Nessie could stay so focused even with being tired.

At least a story will last a long time, not like going for a hot fudge sundae or something like that.

For a Mothers Day present, our child said she wanted us to go to the movies. I picked out three movies, I didn't mind seeing, and she picked from those much betrayal in that movie! He sure reminds me of Clint Eastwood in some scenes.

Hope everyone had some moments of being happy yesterday.