Reviews for The Gift for You
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
It was really sweet of you to write this for your mom. My mom would love it if I started writing but that's probably never going to happen ;) Anyways, loved your story! 3
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
A great story. Very well written.
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
awwwwwwwwww haha she forgot jacob
NATALIA XD chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
That waz sooo cute! luv all ur stories! u r very famous on FF,, I wanna be like u some day!
Dr. Fang's Girl chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
i loved it! it was so good!
BlindedMirror chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
That is so sweet. I love Edward as a daddy.
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This story was really good. :) I enjoyed how well the new Cullen is in story telling ;D
churroettes94 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
totally loved it very cute
lizbre chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This is very sweet. As a mom i agree home made is best. Thank you for remembering me as well. I am forever referred to as Mom in FF and with all my children's friends.

You are right. Our thoughts are still with Stephanie's family.
Elven at Heart chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This was a wonderful story!

Elven at Heart
icefang7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
i was in the hospital and just got out and read this! it is

soo wonderful! thanks soo much!
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Wonderful story!

I loved it.

That poor Mama... :(

Keep writing,

Italy
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I think your mother will love this story. I know I do. I think that if my daughter told me a story for mother's day I would love it too. I like how Nessie's story was very similiar to Edward and Bella's story.

I too will miss Daddy's Little Cannibal. I feel for the family especialy the parents of such a wonderful daughter. The world will be diminished by her passing. Her friends and family are i my thought and prayers.
caww chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Just curious how long do you think her story was?

I'm glad Nessie could stay so focused even with being tired.

At least a story will last a long time, not like going for a hot fudge sundae or something like that.

For a Mothers Day present, our child said she wanted us to go to the movies. I picked out three movies, I didn't mind seeing, and she picked from those three-Wolverine...so much betrayal in that movie! He sure reminds me of Clint Eastwood in some scenes.

Hope everyone had some moments of being happy yesterday.

caww