Reviews for Hero
SwampFoxTheThird chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This is brilliant! I'm not much of a Jet fan, in fact, I don't much like him at all, but this made him seem like an actual decent person. The dialogue at the end seeme like something that would've actually happened, and the last couple of lines were heartbreaking. But in a good way. XD

Great fic. Stalking you has proven quite fruitful, lol.
Everest24 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Oh my gosh this was so good! I loved it!
wolflover7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
okay firstly i must say without a doubt this is the best jet story i think Ive read, period! secondly for some reason that little bit at the end "they have trees here too" made me smile like a madwoman. unbearably tragic and so very perfect an end for Jet's character. this was extremely well thought out and well written. i LOVE it!

well done

wolflover7 howls at moon
great gospel chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Wow, this was beautiful. Jet certainly is an underappreciated character in the Avatar fandom, and you did him justice with this piece. It was a lovely read.

Always,

Sora(:
Dea de Verum chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Really, really good! It made me cry at the end! Great job though!
JansenFriedh827 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
D': That was so sad! Poor Jet, I love him TT_TT
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Four Words: BEST. JET FIC. EVER!

I mean it, it seems like you well and truly captured Jet's thoughts in his last minutes. Although he was never my favourite character, I never hated or dismissed Jet - he was a sad product of war, damaged but ultimately well-intentioned, and fighting for freedom. Repetition of that one word was very effective, and I REALLY began to feel for him and his friends in this fic. No-one seems to have ever captured them so well before. You're right - he's the show's most unsung Hero, tragic but courageous.

I really started to miss him in Season 3 - and I HATED that we never saw 'Bee, 'Shot or even Sneers again - we only got The Duke and Pipsqueak.

*grumbling* Stupid Nickelodeon, refusing to let them confirm on-screen that he was dead ... totally ruined the impact and meant Bee and Shot could not come back ...

Well done with writing this, I'm pleased to see that Jet remains an unforgotten character.

gODSPEED!
bubblylady chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
wow this is so sad and so amazing. im so shocked by how you did this. totally perfect im not even exagerrating. its was so sad and so real.
Roo-XD chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Oh jesus. I teared up.
satinsilversnowflake chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Um, so I saw those Maiko fics you posted recently, realized they were by the same person, said hola to your profile, read some of your stories, really liked all the maiko ones, read the one with Zuko being a father twice (its 2:38 AM and I wanted to make sure I got it all, lol), read - okay, I'm just rambling now. Anywho, I liked this one a lot and had to review (my conscience started to gnaw on me in the most infuriating manner when my mouse neared the "back" button). I think it’s because I never really paid much attention to Jet, one way or another, as soon as his episodes hit the mountain cha-cha music. Sure, he was kinda cute with Katara and a despicable meanie that liked to arrange gigantic pool parties for innocent little girls' dollies. Then he redeemed himself and got a one way ticket to the land of "we-think-he-died-but-maybe-he's-just-biding-his-time-and-having-tea-parties-with-Zhao". I was never extremely emotionally attached to him, but this . . . I kinda got all teary and stuff. Yeah. Actually I did cry. A little. I mean, I cry for the ending of just about every anime series out there and all- so it’s not an act of God, or anything. I just never thought I'd get the sniffles for Jet and the end of this fic brought that on (after the gaang left is when it got me. i was unprepared.)

So, this is an atrociously long review. I'm obviously feeling unusually talkative at this lovely hour of the morning. Sorry about that. heheh
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Amazing. This was THE single most heartfelt and awesome Jet-centered story I have ever read in my life. First person made Jet's thinking process so much clearer. I loved Jet's speech (some external, some internal) at the end. It gave the fic such a well-rounded, satisfying, emotional feel to it...I was practically crying along with Smellerbee and Longshot. What can I say? Utterly amazing.
monk3y kidd chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This story waz pretty cool, It waz sorta sad and happy at the same time.