Reviews for A Fox's View
dysphere chapter 1 . 8/13
I tried to read this fic, but I thought the exposition at the beginning was too clunky. I like the premise, I just thought the prose wasn't the best.
You captured Cato and Clove's relationship really well. This is a really good story
Misty chapter 13 . 11/10/2015
Omg! This is one of my favorite fanfics EVER! So sad though! ( dying from sadness )
Queen-Of-Wintry-Frost chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
This story is so detailed and emotional. I loved it, and especially liked the ending. Great job! Keep up the good work!
Seahorse8 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Wow this is long! Foxface was my favourite character in the hunger games, I never thought she was in the book enough, so this is great!
Cindy chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Love the ending! How Lysandra chose to die on her own terms, sounds more like her than dying of a mistake
Cindy chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
It's funny how almost every tribute ends up on the roof :P
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
you bore me
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
really good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
wow
Ares the Gamemaker chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Hello again, I'm re-reading your story since I'm re-reading hunger games and I want to see the similarities between the two. I do want to point out that you do a much better job of describing the bloodbath than Katniss does.

In the book its almost as if Katniss doesn't care about what's going on and therefore I can't merge myself into the book. Whereas in this one I was actually trembling when Lysa comes out of the launch tube and onto the platform and basically just though the entire story I'm able to imagine the whole thing through her eyes. (Hopefully that wasn't too confusing to understand)

Good writing, now I'll go on to some of your others after I finish reading this one again.
Ares the Gamemaker chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
This story made me sad, one of the few.
Hopefully I can read some of your other masterpieces. Through most of the story I kept forgetting that Katniss was the main character, I kept thinking that Lysa would win, but alas, no.
You truly have a natural talent for righting, keep on.
CashmereCashmere chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
I love Lysandra and it's gratifying to read a Fanfic that captures the essence of how Collins made her. Obviously she wasn't mentioned a lot in the Hunger Games but Collins gave us that basis; of her knowledge. How, instead of Katniss's bow and arrows, Lysandra relies on her intuition to lead her.

Most people go wrong with first-person writing because they make them too unlike how they're mentioned in the book but you managed to follow Collins' idea and still retain uniqueness.

I LOVE, LOVE all your other stories, carry on writing, you have a true talent.
Clove1113 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Fermilliar name, Lucius ? Like Clove's enemy? I love it!
sora kazega chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
A story that does Fox-face Justice!