Reviews for A Fox's View
Seahorse8 chapter 1 . 1/8
Wow this is long! Foxface was my favourite character in the hunger games, I never thought she was in the book enough, so this is great!
Cindy chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Love the ending! How Lysandra chose to die on her own terms, sounds more like her than dying of a mistake
Cindy chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
It's funny how almost every tribute ends up on the roof :P
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
you bore me
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
really good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
wow
Ares the Gamemaker chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Hello again, I'm re-reading your story since I'm re-reading hunger games and I want to see the similarities between the two. I do want to point out that you do a much better job of describing the bloodbath than Katniss does.

In the book its almost as if Katniss doesn't care about what's going on and therefore I can't merge myself into the book. Whereas in this one I was actually trembling when Lysa comes out of the launch tube and onto the platform and basically just though the entire story I'm able to imagine the whole thing through her eyes. (Hopefully that wasn't too confusing to understand)

Good writing, now I'll go on to some of your others after I finish reading this one again.
Ares the Gamemaker chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
This story made me sad, one of the few.
Hopefully I can read some of your other masterpieces. Through most of the story I kept forgetting that Katniss was the main character, I kept thinking that Lysa would win, but alas, no.
You truly have a natural talent for righting, keep on.
CashmereCashmere chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
I love Lysandra and it's gratifying to read a Fanfic that captures the essence of how Collins made her. Obviously she wasn't mentioned a lot in the Hunger Games but Collins gave us that basis; of her knowledge. How, instead of Katniss's bow and arrows, Lysandra relies on her intuition to lead her.

Most people go wrong with first-person writing because they make them too unlike how they're mentioned in the book but you managed to follow Collins' idea and still retain uniqueness.

I LOVE, LOVE all your other stories, carry on writing, you have a true talent.
Clove1113 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Fermilliar name, Lucius ? Like Clove's enemy? I love it!
sora kazega chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
A story that does Fox-face Justice!
NunaXoxo chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
I really liked the ending. It was nice how he called her Lysandra :') Great job- you're an impressive writer. The way you portrayed Lysa left a mark on me.
NunaXoxo chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
An epic ending! I really loved how it wasn't her stupidly eating some poisonous berries, she's smarter than that. So she knew and decided she didn't want to die at the hands of the Gamemaker's or become a Victor for the Capitol.

I really did enjoy this story. I loved the alternate ending as well, almost as much as the first one, maybe more. I'm happy to see Cato and Clove reunited, it's sweet. And Lysa gets to be reunited with her father, what could be better? I feel bad for Cassie and Marcus though :/ They'll be upset, and they'll know she did it on purpose.

Anyways, this was a ONE OF A KIND story. No one has ever really focused on 'Fox Face' so it's interesting to see that you did. Fantastic job, this story has now become one of my personal favorites!

-Nuna :) x
NunaXoxo chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
I feel so bad for Cato and Clove. He seemed really hurt when she left him, the ideas he had were bordering on rebellious. He must really love her. And whoa he is REALLY angry! Poor Thresh, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now *shudders*. But this was a really good chapter, descriptive and emotional. Great job!
NunaXoxo chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Time to start berry hunting... This is what will kill her. This chapter was as well written and dramatic as usual- great job. Sad to see that I'm approaching the end of this story, the end of Lysa. :(