Reviews for Hell on Earth
driver picks the music chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
I know it's been forever and a day since I reviewed any of your stories, but that's just because I haven't seen any of season five(I have no tv or internet, I have to go to the library to go online). I've been saving your stroies to read at a later time after I've gotten to see season five and no what's happening, but until then, I don't want to read anything you've writen about this season. But I just looked through my emails and realized I had never finished this story, so I read the last chapter just now and I loved how you ened it.
wcfan chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
IT WAS A DREAM? Or well, a vision of what could be. You made me go through all that because of a dream?

But you nicely tied it to the storyarc on the show. But 6 chapters. So much for a summer epic.
Tosharino chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
Nice story! Very nice! Sad that Sam would kill his own brother and enjoy it but nice that Dean has a chance to stop it! :D
babyreaper chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
Brilliant ending, so it's all still to happen, can Dean stop it? Thanks for it. Enjoyed reading it a lot
cuddygirl18 chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
wow! this story is over! yay! i love it! what is your next story? :)
driver picks the music chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Great job. pms!
cuddygirl18 chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
wow! i love it! please continue. :)
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
wow next chapter the fight to end all fights?
wcfan chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
*grins* Yay!

I sure as hell hope Dean's plan works because if he doesn't, then whatever that is left of the humans are screwed.

Interesting that Sam wants Dean to help him with his army while the thought of getting Sam back to being Sammy is pushed out of Dean's mind everytime. Why would he want a weak human to help him anyway? Wouldn't his demon army be a better choice?
mtee1958 chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Ah, this is going to be good.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

cuddygirl18 chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
i love it! please continue. :)
Tosharino chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
Cool. Who will win this battle? Crossing my fingers for Dean! I love him! Or mabye you'll find a clever way to resolve this? Cant wait for more!
wcfan chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
Dean's whole self-sactifice thing is REALLY pissing me off. I understand it but it still annoying. Those people are gonna freak out when they find out he's gone.

I demand that chapter 5 be up tomorrow!
Justme chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
Oh my God!. It's finally happened. Sam has gone darkside!.

I find it almost painful to read this.

It's because both Sam and Dean are planning and strategizing against each other. It's the cold clinical way that Dean plans to kill his little brother. His actual regret at not doing it before. There are no more thoughts of protecting Sammy - now Dean is in a 'search and destroy' mode.

It's so sad to see it come to this.

I think that this is the world that most Supernatural fans are praying does not come for the Winchester brothers.

A world in which Sam and Dean sit on opposing sides and must fight...maybe to the death.

I kind of dread the start of season 5 for this very reason.

Will Sam and Dean be together or at war with each other?.

Anyway - great story so far!.

Please continue when you get a chance!.
Tribble Master chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
this story just gets better and better. thanks for amusing me while i'm at work.