Reviews for He Was
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
aw. So sad…

You're correct, Sasuke. Itachi WAS a hero.

WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE? [sobs]

I'll join your "Itachi-still-lives" club.
KazukiWolf17 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That is so sweet!
fowl68 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
The ending, in particular, was really sad. Still loved it though.
PhoenixKeir chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Wow... Absolutely awesome.

Itachi really was a hero.

Good job!

PhoenixKeir
Cherry Blossom Haiku chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
AW! SO Kawaii!
CC186553987 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Ahh, I'm DELIGHTED that the song I found and shared with dd made it into an ACTUAL FIC!

*squeals*

It's so worthy of the song.

Or should I say, the SONG is worthy of your FIC. XD

I read an awesome story once - it was called "Baby Blues", I think, and Sasuke and Naruto had this sort-of-plastic baby they called Sachi.

So I pretty much squealed when I saw that you named Sasuke's adopted daughter "Sashi" because that sounds like mix of Sachi and sushi to me!

I really liked this fic - it was like a glimpse into sasuke's possible life.

This part made me laugh:

The last Uchiha nodded, eyeing his daughter-in-all-but-blood as she trotted along the worn path. Raven-haired, coal-eyed; she could almost pass for an actual Uchiha. Until she opened her mouth, that was. Once Sashi started talking, she often couldn’t stop, and Sasuke was moderately sure she didn’t think at all about what she said before she said it. He could guess where she’d gotten that habit from.

hahaah, Naruto of course ;)

Although that's always made me a little sad - how's Sasuke going to continue the Uchiha line? D:

Magic voodoo ninja medic powers, of course

Oh and there's a tiny grammar slip there - "Until she opened her mouth, that was" should be "until she opened her mouth, that is".

Nothing much though!

Ah, I liked this a lot. Especially the ending: "He was my brother...And he was a hero."

*sob*

That song always had special significance to me as an Itachi and Sasuke song, but I'll think of Sasuke's words every time I listen to it now!

Oh, and I haven't told you yet: I have finals and exams coming up in school, so I'm easing up on my online hangouts (deviantART and ff). I'm making an effort to keep in contact with writers and artists that I subscribe too, but it'll be hard in the coming weeks, so here's advance notice if you publish something and I'm slow to respond!

It makes me sad..but for my grades, I'll do it!

Thank you again for the justice that you've done this song and also for that shoutout! I'm glowing :)

Lots of love and adoration _,

CC
devotedtodreams chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
*cries* Oh Skyward, this was so beautiful! So wonderful, so awesome... oh gosh, it's just so hard to describe! Sad but sweet... perfectly bittersweet. On a scale from 1 to 10, I give this a 100! :3

Poor Sasuke... I feel his pain! Itachi-san is dead... *cries some more* But is comforting to know that you and I share the same religion and that that fact was merely for the sake of plot progression! ;)

Aside from that, I truly loved everything! And I'm happy that the song CC pointed out to me and I pointed out to you inspired you to write this! Sashi is really cute... lol, and you betcha that I know exactly which "significant other" you're talking about! That's how it should be! :D And a flower for Shisui too... *sniff* Oh yes, Itachi surely would have appreciated it.

I hadn't seen that coming; you know, that Sashi didn't yet know who Itachi was. Then again, perhaps I should have seen it coming - I can imagine that it took a long for Sasuke to be able to talk about it. Healing processes are tough... but he answered her question in such a sweet way, it made me squeal loudly! Kawaiiness galore! .