Reviews for Closing Doors
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
It is so sad! Amazing story!
pjpjb chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
Please,, please update more
daydreamee chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
Finish the story plz
alexxis-820-924 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Is that the end of the story or is there more to come
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
ohhhhhhhhhh its soo good! i wish this one had been finished too! she should go out to CA..she is miserable where she is!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
booo :0( but its true! they did need closure...i still hate the ending LOL :))
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I forgot how much I like Rory and Logan's characters. I think this was really nicely written. Looking forward to an update. :o)
Hyacinth79 chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
if u have given up hope in continuing this, pls dont. it deserves to be finished, its quite a compelling story one that puts the reader in the character's shoes w/o saying much of their povs. pls update it soon...
Hyacinth79 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
if ive never given u a review b4, i apologize...u totally deserve one so here it is, late and all, but great job! i must've read this 3x already and it never fails to entertain
CorkyGilmore chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Great story! Keep up the good work i hope she follows him lol I LOVE ROGAN lol
carebearkara chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Please, please tell me Rory and Logan will get their happy ending together! This is a great fic but so fricking sad!
fox24 chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
I found your update by accident I am glad you decided to continue this please continue your one of the best authors and I hope Rory makes the first move too.
zozo42 chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
this is good

kind of weird and sad but i like it.

can't wait for more
zozo42 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
awww that was so sad.

it kinda makes sense but it was stil so sad.
kitty j chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Dear Starlight,

I am so glad you've decided to continue this story. It was really good as a one shot, but really, really sad. Hopefully there will be some joy coming up. No one deserves to be as unhappy as Rory, Logan, and even Jenny are. Ok, well Logan doesn't realize just how unhappy he is yet, but the rest of us can see it. There is the backstory on the miscarriages. So much more story for you to tell. Hopefully Finn will show up soon. We (royal) love Finn. Bring on the updates.

Now I have to go and catch up with all your other stories. Look forward to leaving more notes.

kitty j