Reviews for Knowing You
Grizzo chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Very cute story. Glad they got back together.
Sesshomaru.lover01992 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This was good.
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
i really liked this and angie was so freakig awesome and for your first time at slash you were realllly good!
Jasper's Singer chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
that was good... vary cute!
alxandrabb chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
wow this is really amazing. I find myself wanting to know more of the story.
becp chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
oh my god that was so hot and sexy i love it when they finally go back to edwards place to do the deed awesome
HPandBTRobsessed chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
oh mother...i think that i need a shower-a cold one. that was so hott!
Davii-Hime chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
That was Cute, sweet, and Hot! all in one :) It was awesome
Shadowed Blood chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
this was great!i wish u woud continue this. its so different from the other stories, and its good! plz continue:)
Mollyone chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That story was so cool!I loved it!I hope you'll write about Ed and Emmett again... i also like storys about jacob and emmett, but there aren't many of them, it's a pity... oh, well...

Good luck with the rest of the story.
chocolate chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
i loved this! u should really consider continuing this! its great:)
Koizumi Taiki chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
this has to be one of the best stories i've ever read. i justy can't wait to see what else you have planned for those two. it makes me supper happy to see this kind of work here on fanfiction. keep up the good work.
TeamJakeBella chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
love this story love it!
Cosmic Fool chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Woah, that was hot! You did a very good job writing this - I love slash, but I've never written it and I bet its hard (especially since I'm a girl lol).

I really enjoyed reading this (so much so, that I've put of finishing my biology asignment which is due today to read it - oops!)

You've done a great job with this (lol, and I love how you've written Bella and Angela - Ang so doesnt get enough credit, she is awesome!)
sonyabrady1971 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
that was fucking awesome! I love your stories...this is my favorite boy/boy pairing!

Thanks for sharing! can't wait to see what you all do next