Reviews for CHOIR OF SORROW AND PAIN
holmesfreak1412 chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Amazing. Team Taka relationship was very well depicted and the SasuHina development was so touching. I honestly think this is hugely satisfying despite its WIP status
SonniDeVicious chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I love it how you said that the Akatsuki member had finished his business with her and that Sasuke had made love to her. Did you do that on purpose?
SonniDeVicious chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
What confuses me is if Sasuke cares for Hinata just because she is the mother of his child or he had grown to love her while she still was a prisoner. In a chapter was mentioned that he was not sure about his feelings for her. I hope that he has fallen for her and that he will realise that. Does he even regret what he had done to her back then? I mean, making love to her against her will and so on... It is like rape. I would like to see him apologizing to Hinata and confessing to her. I do not want her to forgive him so easily though. After all, he freed her just because he had use of her. However, I hope that there is another reason (his love for her), too. By the way, why did he say Naruto's name with hatred? Could he possibly be jealous? And will she ever see Naruto again? I would also like to see a flashback of a time they 'spent with each other', just to see how he treated her. This is unimportant, but I just cannot help but wonder if he was her first. You have probably never even thought about it.
Please, do not give up on this story, update it as soon as possible and make it as long as possible! Because the story is perfect and unique.
kiya chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
hello., it's been a while since the last time i read this story., i like your writing style so i re-read this again., and i fall for this story all over again., i really hope you'll find the time and motivation to continue this story., really curious to what happen with hinata., thank you for writing & sharing., hope to see you update soon., :)
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Oh,... what happened? Really want to know more... plesse update and happy new year!
Seraphina Dragon chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
hope to read more
steve 325 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
i have read and reread and rereread your story and im just wondering when the next chapter is comeing out i wanna know how this ends
umnia chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
impressive
umnia chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
cool
Ethereal chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
All I can say is wow. The story is amazing. I thought it was one of the cliche stories that's not really worth it, but you blew my mind. It was really worth it and I thought the songs matched the chapters well. I hope you're continuing this story.

Much Love,

Ethereal
timexafterxtime chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
This was such an emotional chapter. Update soonn
mardocheline chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
THAT WAS CUTE !but where is the next chapter?