Reviews for The Twelfth Time
Maimelon chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was beautiful!
gossipkitten31 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
i enjoyed that. it made me appriciate their relationship much more :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Wow I loved this! I really liked it. It's one of the better DS fics I've read. People really should write more about this pairing. There just isn't enough of it! But yeah...great job! :)
Maximum Baudelaire chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
OMG! Love it! So cute!
EdieRose chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Wow, wow, wow!

That was great!

You did an amazing job of erasing the Georgina stuff and I loved what you filled it with :D

And I love what you did with the brackets, it made the story interesting and flow well.

Excellent job, please write more!
fgdfdvg chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I really really really enjoyed reading your story.

thank you for sharing!

please write more if possible.
ninjasandbacon chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Its 12:30 AM and I haven't been able to stop re-reading your story, though I have school tomorrow. This might be one of the most beautifully written stories I have ever read. The imagery, the descriptions, Dan's goal from start to finish, its completely amazing. Each section we learned more and more about them, how they affect each other and what it really means to be in love. Every detail you wrote was just spectacular, from the thing about Serena's favorite color to her reasoning of sleeping on the edge of the bed. Truly- one of the best stories ever written for Dan and Serena. I would compliment you more but this story has rendered me speechless. I really hope you keep writing more of this sort, particularly with this couple because you've done a fantastic job. Amazing fic, really.
thelightningstrike chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Wow, I really, really enjoyed this. Great job!
jeda09 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
nice story :D loved the way you told it :D
blue.skies.2010 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Aw this was really awesome! I'm so glad I read it.

You captured Dan and Serena beautifully - Dan's voice and Serena's responses.

I very much enjoyed reading this, and I hope you continue to write more because I would love to keep reading your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
that was really good u should do a d/s one based on the boy saw a comet quote from one tree hill
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
this was absolutely wonderful! i think you showed the progression of dan and serena's progression beautifully, and i loved your style (the constant parentheses were a nice touch). I really enjoyed this!
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This is so beautiful. I especially loved the bits about Eric, and the bit during the twelfth time.

Also, the idea of you being 21 terrifies. I've known you since you were SIXTEEN, what. That is beyond ridic.
KIMM chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I thought that was beautiful :)
WhoKnows909 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
As a lover of the Dan/Serena relationship, I must say: I loved this story! It was a sweet idea, and I think your portrayal of Dan's voice was spot on. So yup - wonderful work, and I sincerely hope you write some more Gossip Girl fics soon.