Reviews for My Silver Eyed Cowboy, Chap 1, Welcome to Texas
alicecullen500 chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
OK why on earth would someone do that that just proves that they don't know how to write and should not be able to do crap like that I mean that is low like really low.
MissGeorgia96 chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
This story is amazing and it is a true horror that anyone would be as cheap and horrid to steal your story. This is brilliant fan work and I can't wait till you are able to write more for all those people who appreciate your work, not steal it.
weflytothetardis chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
i would love it if you continued this story! i could not stop reading!
angelbaby79 chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
damn it who stole ure idea? cuz ill kick thier ass to andromeda
jazzflame chapter 8 . 6/12/2011
so sorry to hear about your story being really has substance and is of good quality too, which is sometimes hard to find in the world of the way, i can totally relate to your problem, because someone also plagiarized the first story that I've published here in ff...I've lost the enthusiasm to post my other stories afterwards...anyway, i believe that you are good writer, and i will keep supporting you and this story! thank you!
Jasper-is-the-world chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
I am so sorry that happened to you, I really hope you finish this story. Good luck. :-)
Chibiboku chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
I really like you story, it was awesome.
mooonlove2527 chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
! wa wa wa so sad it was so good
bamagal110 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This story is the best I so love it. I can't wait to find out what happen to Jasper, and was it me or was Doc a little cold to Bella...I mean I can't believe he is attracted to you, that was just mean of him that is like saying your so ugly I can't believe he is even looking at you I can't wait for more...
Stonerchick555 chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
I really really hope you update soon:)

Venetiangrl92 chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
please continue this story!
slytheringrl17 chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
i love this story so far
itspeanutbuttajellytime chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
OMG THAT IS HORRIBLE! i hoppe you get your story back soon! and you wins and make tons of moneys so that you can buy edward cullen all to yourself.

good night, and good luck! 3
x.Amelia'Cullen.x chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
Hey (:

Someone's stupid enough to actually steal this story? -.- people these days.

Anyway, I hope you finish up with the whole case soon 'cause I really am addicted to this story ;D Cowboy Jasper is just Hoot.

P.s. I'm sorry about Faith too ;s My best friend,Emma, got killed in a car crash last year ;s

Lotsa love, Mia 3 x