Reviews for My Silver Eyed Cowboy, Chap 1, Welcome to Texas
alicecullen500 chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
OK why on earth would someone do that that just proves that they don't know how to write and should not be able to do crap like that I mean that is low like really low.
MissGeorgia96 chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
This story is amazing and it is a true horror that anyone would be as cheap and horrid to steal your story. This is brilliant fan work and I can't wait till you are able to write more for all those people who appreciate your work, not steal it.
weflytothetardis chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
i would love it if you continued this story! i could not stop reading!
angelbaby79 chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
damn it who stole ure idea? cuz ill kick thier ass to andromeda
jazzflame chapter 8 . 6/12/2011
so sorry to hear about your story being plagiarized...it really has substance and is of good quality too, which is sometimes hard to find in the world of fanfiction...by the way, i can totally relate to your problem, because someone also plagiarized the first story that I've published here in ff...I've lost the enthusiasm to post my other stories afterwards...anyway, i believe that you are good writer, and i will keep supporting you and this story! thank you!
Jasper-is-the-world chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
I am so sorry that happened to you, I really hope you finish this story. Good luck. :-)
Chibiboku chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
I really like you story, it was awesome.
mooonlove2527 chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
! wa wa wa so sad it was so good
bamagal110 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This story is the best I so love it. I can't wait to find out what happen to Jasper, and was it me or was Doc a little cold to Bella...I mean I can't believe he is attracted to you, that was just mean of him that is like saying your so ugly I can't believe he is even looking at you I can't wait for more...
Stonerchick555 chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
I really really hope you update soon:)

Please?
Venetiangrl92 chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
please continue this story!
slytheringrl17 chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
i love this story so far
TonksLuver chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
OMG THAT IS HORRIBLE! i hoppe you get your story back soon! and you wins and make tons of moneys so that you can buy edward cullen all to yourself.

good night, and good luck! 3
x.Amelia'Cullen.x chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
Hey (:

Someone's stupid enough to actually steal this story? -.- people these days.

Anyway, I hope you finish up with the whole case soon 'cause I really am addicted to this story ;D Cowboy Jasper is just Hoot.

P.s. I'm sorry about Faith too ;s My best friend,Emma, got killed in a car crash last year ;s

Lotsa love, Mia 3 x