Reviews for Thunder Demon
Kamalackapacka chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This was really good. Very creative. But I loved that you said ''Xena and Gabrielle were starring at the stars'' Haha starring! XD So funny!
Korkyra chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I like the way it reads like an episode. Good mix of humour (just a minute) and drama, and certainly it could be an episode. Didn't guess Gabrielle was possessed, thought it was a bit X-Men meets Xena! But good believable dialogue, nice plot, bit of hurt comfort-good one shot. Great!
Amends to the Living chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I kinda wish I had dreams like this. It was clever and witty, and I must say that I did feel my hairs standing on end when that demon was speaking through Gabrielle. Creepy!

Xena's little quips alone made me laugh a great deal, so thanks for incorporating your dream world with fanfiction.

Dream on.
finaldragon13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
A very interesting story...

what's up with the commercials though?
noraily chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
"You become one with the lightning" ! That line nearly killed me hahaha XD. And the commercial cuts ! XD

Great one ! I had lot of run reading it _
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I liked the deom idea in this in that demon can be no more than a flash of lightening. Also really liked the subtext in this is was very charming and sweet in places.
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
You are such the tease. It was like viewing an actual episode. True the little lightning demon was so greedy to keep Gabrielle's body, that he forgot to think about just leaving instead of fighting Xena. No wonder Zeus cursed him, he was a idiot. I love the reference that the demon was only givin life thru a slight flash, and that was the end of his existence. The perfect punishment. But I digress, Xena's tenacity for wanting Gabrielle safe has always won her battle's before they started. So was inevitable she would win and save Gabby. Yeah. :D
the mighty lu bu chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Well, my first actual complete fanfic other than my early matreal.

I wrote this story as a break from the current project i'm working on which will be hitting the website in june. It was a nice little break from what had turned out to be a slightly difficult story to write.

I had to say this one came easy, easier than my project gabrielle queen of the amazons. Which is nice when that happens

I wanted with this story to treat it as a long lost episode so i inserted commercail jokes and things like that, as well as the light hearted opening and closing as you often see on the show.

The idea of the thunder demon actually came from a dream i had yesterday and i was like, i haven't seen alot of that in stories, i'll do it.

That's all really i wanted to say since it wasn't a long project like Gabrielle queen of the amazons (Somebody stop me from plugging my work)

thank you for reading, thanks you for those who review, i will do my best to read and review your work

the mighty lu bu