Reviews for Revenge, Not So Sweet
jessica222 chapter 2 . 5/2
Niicee... :D
Guest chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
Awsome story :-)

He would then be able to join his wife and son on the other side. - hmm nope, sorry dude. Your wife is in heaven(most likely), your son is in Purgetory (is that spelled right?) and you are going to hell for hurting Sammy.

Anyway, you are an awsome writer. I really love the Whole 3 Brothers thing.
Keep up the good Work :-)
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 34 . 11/14/2013
This was an excellent story off to read Watching Sammy.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 34 . 11/12/2013
This was a good story off to read Watching Sammy.
Junkerin chapter 34 . 9/15/2011
I was holding up quite well, but with the last sentence I teared up. What a fantastic story. Thank you for sharing it.
Junkerin chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
I have a mokito bite right now! It itches a lot but so far Im holding up quite well. But as far as I know my father hasnt killed a werewolf recently. :-)
Junkerin chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Breaking the wall? Well this has tradition in SN.
Junkerin chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
By now you probely guess you got a huge fan in me. Love this story of yours. And sooo long agin! :-)))
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Wee!Sam Theme post here:

CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox chapter 34 . 3/16/2011
i absolutely love your three brother series...I just finished reading the four of them for the 3 time...I hope you continue to write stories including danny...it would be interesting to see how the series would change with the third brother and how the standford years would change with sam having a good relationship with his father and brothers in regard to jessica and school and the situations he may encounter...keep up the good work...
phyllis16 chapter 27 . 2/24/2011
hi cindy, i just read yor story not so sweet. i want you to know that i loved it. im a smmy person and love reading about him and i love a gentle john will read some more of you work soon
CeCe Away chapter 34 . 8/27/2010
Awesomeness, but looong. Read it straight through cuz I was enjoying it. Now my eyes hurt. Thanks.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 34 . 8/22/2010
yeah great chapter can't wait for more so please update as soon as you can.
Shawty94 chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
...I feel the need to express my love of Frank.
DeadSoShh666 chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Alright, so I totally loved one scene in particular in this chapter, and it definitely gave me goosebumps. When Sam distressingly announces to John that he can't see...pure gold. And it's actually really cool how you created this chapter, too. It's like..ok, I need to think of a way to describe this. I am also trying to put into account it's been a while since you've written this fanfic. "The eyes are the window to the soul, Sam Winchester. The eyes are the window to the soul". That line right there, from the "bird-man", was amazing. And what made it amazing was that we didn't REALIZE it was amazing until after Sam goes blind. Initially, the audience is like, "Umm..ok, what are we supposed to get from that?", then moves on to continue reading. THEN, when Sam's eyes go more than a bit dull, we're like, "Oh CRAP!", because you had already warned us of that, we just didn't KNOW. So, yeah, kudos to you for surprising the world on that one. I'm quite proud. I'm planning on starting Chapter 5 tomorrow since it's, quite unfortunately, 1 o'clock in the morning now but, to be quite honest, I'll probably end up on Chapter 9 before I go to bed. That's just kind of what tends to happen with your stories.

Until next time!