Reviews for A Life Without
jezzeria chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
heart break. poor edward. i will comfort you. :D

love you bity. :) im writing a one shot for a contest right now...im sending it to you when im done. you will love it.
edwardcullenfan1918 chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
OMG its soo sweet. And upsetting! LOVED IT! Well Done
LivsMom chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
Yay updates! Damn, so where is everyone! And if Edward is there, does that mean that James and crew are at the Cullens too... and that Edward just led Bella into the house with them there... and where's Jacob? Is he fighting Alice and family (since they didn't answer the door)? Ack! Loved it and now it will keep me up all night. Ha ha.
anu1289 chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
please update soon
goldeyedsoul chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
great chapter - love it :)

please, update soon :)
jezzeria chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
Bity you rock my socks! I seriously said "WOO!" outloud when it was Edward who answered the door. My brother said "uh...what?" haha.

I wonder where the guys went though. Are they going through the change now? I actually don't want an epov next i still want bella and i wanna find out what happened to jacob! But do whatever bity cause you're the genius!
jezzeria chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
*sigh* it still makes me sad that it wasn't edward. But I now there is a purpose I just can't wait to see what it is! :) Epic update bity!
Mandybear576 chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
I love what you are doing with this book! It keeps me in suspense to see what is going to come next! Oh i wonder are you going to make Jake imprint on someone else the day of their wedding! That would be a great twist but i still can't wait to see what happens next! Keep going its great.
Amber1989 chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
Okay I have a few questions. Is Jacob a werewolve? and did he imprint? and I think that is it! Sorry, the questions just popped into my mind:)
jezzeria chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
"Oh, and just a note to jezzeria. Keep stroking things the right way otherwise you won't get what you want. Honest. And don't use up all the cold water in your house watching the New Moon trailer numerous times :P Five months may be a lifetime, but hold on it will be worth it! (Not specifying what you should be holding onto, though ;) )"

*clutches naked rob chest pictures* holding! :D

NO EDWARD ANTHONY MASEN CULLEN ROBERT PATTINSON YOU HAVE TO STOP THAT WEDDING! {had to talk to him in and out of character, hopefully he gets the point}

Amber, bb, bity, you are NOT going to let Bella marry Jacob Black are you? I'm stealing your words now, but what in the actual fuck? please don't. and if you do, i really am all for an affair between bella and edward. they NEED to be together.
edwardcullenfan1918 chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
OMG i love it. It is so sweet but upsetting. I swear I would cry but the tv is stopping me, britains got talant, its soo funny. I love it but not as much as i love this story and how much i love you for writing for this. I am looking forward to the wedding. Will they end up together or with others? :S Im confused but oh wellall i know is that I cant wait for the next chapter. Like I cant wait for the take away we have ordered, yummy yummy yummy. Sorry I am blabbing now oops i am in the mood for well where was i. oh rite. Well done. I realli loved it and cant wait for the next bit.
goldeyedsoul chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
great fanfic :)

update soon :)
jezzeria chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
what in the fuck are you doing you pompous snarky bitch? I know you're going somewhere with this, but christ I don't see where! and now you're going to be gone! I won't get an amber fix, or even amber teasers and I have to sit her and be like "wtf?" damnit! those better be some amazing pictures you take!

but on the up side, i do love this update. And I am glad Bella's happy, even if it is with the wrong man. lol
TassiaRayann chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I Prefer This Version

You Can Do So Much More With It Than Just A Happily Ever After Ending

Really Emotional :)

I Love It x
jezzeria chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
it makes me anxious that he's going even further away from bella.