Reviews for Being Rodney
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Cool story! Loved how Rodney fretted over John and Teyla distracted him with the questionnaire. *smirks* Liked how you had Teyla sorta addicted to magazines and Rodney scoffing at their less than scientific content. Well done. Cheers! }:O

MBB chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
a nice story
bria67 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This was such a heartwarming story. :) Loved reading it. Perfect character voices. Liked the idea of the questionnaire and how Teyla answered Rodney's question about the result.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Sweet, thank you.
Kariesue chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Really, really cute! Very true to character for Rodney and Teyla. Love the line Rodney says, "Maybe I'm getting better at this. Maybe I really can be good at everything." So like Rodney to think of how great he is. Thanks for sharing.
karonkgb chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
May I always look up to see Rodney in times of trouble.
lizlou57 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Just found this. Made me laugh - could just pictue Rodney slopping a soaking wet cloth on john's forehead! You've captured Rodney perfectly! Just so typically him! Loved the way Teyla came across so calm too - and how she answered his question about the quiz - perfect!
angw chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Nice moment between Teyla and Rodney while looking after Sheppard. You can always count on Teyla for encouragement and support.
obaona chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was cute - I really enjoyed it. Rodney is a good friend in his own slightly oblivious way. :D
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was adorable! Rodney taking care of John is endless love for me, and what you did here was so dang cute I just wanted to cuddle them both :D And it was me who made mention of wanting to see a dorkeir side of Teyla. The magazine was perfect, because I could so totally see Teyla getting into those ;)

Thank you so much for this.
SandraS chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
T'Pring chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I thought you captured both Teyla and Rodney very well. And satisfying h/c, too. thanks!

deblease chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
this was a great story! I really really liked it, please write more like it!
LdyAnne chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Very nice! I always like stories that take Rodney out of his comfort zone of being a scientist and problem solving. This is such a great picture of him rising to the occasion when a friend needs him to just be there. Thank you!
highonscifi chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Nice story! I liked how you wove the story around Teyla's questionnaire. It worked perfectly!