Reviews for Creeping Dose
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
the minute I read tayna in the story i knew it had to be that crazy skank. I mean seriously...taynas so fucking far out into outer space than even James T. kirk couldnt even find her crazy arse.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This is a great story. It truly made me feel for the characters.
ZANY SMILEZ chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
that was amazing.
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aaw! So sweet(I'm also including the finale AN)!
kouki chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
hi i really liked this story. i wish it was much longer. it made me sad at the end . im just wondering: will he die ?or he will heal... (sorry for the gramma and all english isn't my 1st language nether the 2nd so... )
o0MissBennet0o chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Oh Come on! You can't leave uslike this! Did Edward survive or did he die on poor Bella? Maybe you could write just a little more so we know what hapenned? Or, if you don't mind youcould just let us know how it ended! Loved the one-shot, the emotions in it were very well written!
Gigubowbow chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Yeah poor Daddy's Little Cannibal! I really like this story! You should continue it!
the crabby lamb chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Great story! I really enjoyed it! It reminded me of an episode of NCIS.
Allly chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is relly good. You should continue it.
deleteteled chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
please update! its a great story, i love it
Ayah Papaya chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
I would love to see this elaborated on. See this turned into a fullout story.
slylove0358 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
You should definitely continue this after the contest. It is awesome!
cool-gal95 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
This story was so awesome...plz plz continue it after the contest..i hv voted 4 u in bronzehairedgirl620's profile...plz plz continue it

PLZ
wearealllost chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
so beautiful..

Will u write more for this story? I would really like to read more, it could be an awsome story, u know.

Hope u update!
optional-fiend chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
that was so beautiful *tear*

continue? even if its not a HEA kind of story, your writing is amazing

good luck in the final round, you've got my vote :D

-f