Reviews for Another Officer Down
Dominika chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Very good job, you are talented ;) I could play the scene in my head ;)
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
You're sued. :P Okay, not really. I agree that some of this should've happened. It was so sad to see Lilly all alone with no one there to comfort her.
Beastiessister chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
please write a story full of absouloutly humourous fluff i wont sue atualy i want to know... have you actualy really truly been sued for writing fluff because I HAVE TOO only im not joking i got 50£ and it was pretty pathetic but it dosnt matter to me ... cos i got CASH!
shpweir always chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Loved when Scotty was comforting Lil. I could just imagine them getting together just like that.
khalek-aeryn chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Well i dont know bout you but i love cats :P
theslytherinprincess23 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I love it!
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Cute. Nice way to end such a great episode.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Amazing story! Very touching! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! Wow! They are so cute together!
charley craig chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
sweet
Tiffany chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I loved it :) Very sweet and you kept them both in perfect character. I love the idea of Lilly and Scotty together! Bravo...well done!

Tiffany
aeternus aenigma chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I love it! There was so much more that could have been done with the Lilly/ Scotty relationship in that episode. Wicked story :)
lulubell6 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This was great. I absolutely loved it. I was so hoping someone would write something like this. Great job!
BonesBooth206 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I really like this. Great job. I don't usually find good L/S fics, but you definitely put a smile on my face. Fluff. 3 It's perfect.
fiesa chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Well - I'd definitely chose the review over a costly law suit!

*gg*

I love my Email box. It always has some good news - and this monday it told me there were two new stories I could read! Actually, I already finshed them yesterday, before I had to leave after commenting on chapter 11 of Somebody like us, but I had no time to leave another review. So I return herewith to re-read this story and to give it the review it deserves!

Okay, so here's the only person who hasn't seen the episode before, so... But I distinctly remember there was a warning at the beginning, telling me something about spoilers. Am I the only person who has absolutely no idea what this was about? But then, somewhere I read something about the episode "Officer down" and therefore there was no big surprise that somebody got shot. I don't know why or by whom but don't tell me, please, I'll just be patient and pray for Kabel1 to continue airing Cold Case until I die... I don't care how many reruns they'll bring!

I just love this couple. I kind of dislike Frankie, whover that may be, just because she dated Scotty. Oh, and I love fluff, so don't fear I'll try to sue you! I wouldn't have the money, anyway...

Scotty is cute, the way he tells Lil he wants a relationship with her. And Lil is cute because she is so surprised after kissing him... A happy ending. That's great!
tankgirl285 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Brilliant, just my kind of story.