Reviews for No More Illusions
Sammyscougar chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Awwww... Wish this was on the show. Just love the brotherhood of Winchester. Soul mates forever.. Another great read. Off to read more of your wonderful stories.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is a damn good story. That is the why the writer should have written it. Please keep up the great work.
nicoltyler chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Not sure how I missed this one but all I can say my friend is wow. You've done it again.

Nicol
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Brothers! Yey! That's exactly what they should be ! Love what you've done with them here!

Loved the part where Dean brings Sam up and holds him to his chest! That's something that I would love to see them do in the show...it's just one of those things that I really love and can just imagine them doing!

Great job!
Onari chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Thanks for that, we soo needed a story like this at this point, and yours was really good.

Nice work!

L xx
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Thanks!

This maybe the only way we get to see Dean and Sam being brothers if Kripke continues with his current direction.

You created a wonderful scene between the brothers.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Wonderful job as always my love! This story was absolutely great and I really hope someting like this can help the boys in the future season!

"We were brothers. We would hold on to one another. Each other's pulse of life - until there was no more life. No more lies. No more illusions." -Seriously, probsbly my favorite line from any fic. Brilliant job sweetie! Keep up the great work! .
Darkaina chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
this in my opinion, what should have happened, Dean should have knocked his brother out, and drag him back to that room, and have this conversation, but what floors, me, is that Castiel was there the whole time, he was the one who let Sam out,
Dianne chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Kripke needs to read this story and realize this is what the fans want. I think it has to happen, that the brothers fight and what not, but Sam strangling Dean was so ... I don't even know what to say. It does make for an angsty cliffhanger for the season finale but the mere thought of them having to fight for the world does the same thing. I think the show needs some brotherly moments like this story had, even if they just remind viewers that there is hope for that. I loved that Dean went after Sam in this story. Thanks for a great break in the neverending angst that is season four.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Oh man, I wish but I'm afraid Kripke is going to drive the brothers even further apart before he reunites them. What drives me nuts is that the love is just as strong with each brother truly believing he's doing what needs to be done for the other and all that needs to happen is that they just need to be together. Sorry about the how a fictional show can get under my skin.
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
great picture in the end that dean sat with sam...

I'm really angry about what happens right now... and I'm sad that this won't happen.

I really don't know whether I'm gonna watch the las episode... Don't wanna depress myself :D:D

Okay.. Great job