Reviews for Unwanted Lodger
rosie-bec chapter 6 . 9/27/2016
Uh... Hi. Please don't faint from shock! I realise it's been a while... Something like 7 years but still, who's counting? Oh, I see, you are. Ok, well would it help if I said I really love the way you write the Doctor and Jack's relationship?
Lizzie chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
I love this you did really good!
WatchingTheMovieReadingTheBook chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
bloody hormones, WELCOME TO A GIRLS LIFE
She chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I just got the best image of a pregnant doctor, watching chick flicks, eating ice cream, and complaining about being preggo. Thank you of that, in all seriousness, though, I aM SUPer excited to see where it goes!
lunarnova chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
lkajfsljfl ''sounds ensued'' gosh thats hilarious. cute story and very clever!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Not my Doctor! Please I'll do anything! Just don't kill him! *Whispers* I love him

*Screams* I love the Doctor

*the doctor * ( blushes then grimaces ) Noooo don't die I love you!( kisses the doctor...hard)*the doctor*love.
Draco09 chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
This chapter is the reason why this mpreg fic is above all others I have skimmed over before. The majority of this part was just... fuck; I'm bawling. Just knowing that the Doctor was forming a bond with a child that wasn't even his, and then seeing the joy on his face in this scene was just beautiful. It is SO heartwarming. I can't help it, I just cannot take the amount of cuteness and unconditional love radiating from the characters. I've already read this story twice now because of how impressed I am with this. Really good work, I must say.

3 Amy 3
YamiFix chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
Amy's last name wouldn't happen to be Pond would it? I hope not cause then he "marries" his granddaughter. (Ps I don't really like river)
YamiFix chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I have to say, your AN at the beginning made me laugh so hard!
BelladonasMom chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
Totally original! Loved it. Very realistic and Owen was a hoot. Can't stop those snarky comments. Brilliant story.
Isa-Just-Me chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WHEN I READ: "Donna, the Doctor is pregnant." I JUST WENT: WHAT THE FUCK? THEN I STARTED TO LAUGH AND I CAN'T STOOOOP! KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AJSHDGKFGAJKSFALHJSKD OMFG, I CAAANNN'T
PsychoWing chapter 16 . 10/1/2011
I normally hate the concept of male pregnancy, but the way you've done it in this story doesn't bother me (actually, it rather amused me). You did a great job with this story.

((Just out of curiosity, did you decide on the baby's name before or after details of the Eleventh Doctor and his seasons/companions were released? In other words, is the baby Amy Pond?))
AccountIsTerminated chapter 16 . 10/20/2010
I really enjoyed this! xx
Muggle in the Know chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
I have a question . . . Wouldn't The Doctor just have regenerated by now?
teddybowties chapter 16 . 2/4/2010