Reviews for Luck Be a Lady
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wonderful!
misssarahbrown chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
In our show "Arvide" was a girl too. Played by one of my friends. I played Sarah! My first lead role. Great job btw.
showtunediva chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I liked this it's a very creative way to anaylze the lyrics of Luck Be A Lady. Very enjoyable read. Please write more! :)
clevershadowminx chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
It was really good! I was in Guys and Dolls last year. It was tons of fun! And while reading this I couldn't help but picture my cast. You did a great job.

p.s. our Arvide was female too. It is just impossible to get enough guys these days huh?
Camilla Richard chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Hey, this was good, I hope there will be more. I played Sarah in Guys and Dolls last year. It's a good play.
Diskyet chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Hey this added scene is aweome the only thing is your transitions of thought. Had you broadened the story you may have mentioned how that woman knew Sarah Brown and maybe organized it more coherently. I love this musical but I have never seen it live only on my dvd with Marlon Brando as Skyy. So ya I totally agree on the dance scene with "Lady Luck." Sorry this is so lengthy and have fun in your musical. Keep Writing! Bye.
DynamoAtHeart chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This was great. I loved it. I did Guys and Dolls at my school to. I played the General but our Arvide was a girl too. She was amazing! I love the take you took on Luck Be A Lady (my 2nd favorite song; 1st Sit Down Your Rockin the Boat!) Anyway great story!
Shiloh Asha chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I love Guys and Dolls. By the way, you were amazing as Arvide. Anyway, I thought that was a very interesting way to picture Luck Be a Lady (one of my favorite songs from the musical). I liked it. I could sort of see some director doing that, especially if they made a new movie of it. I enjoyed it, and yes I was singing the song out loud as I read it. :)