Reviews for Bound
Goldglow chapter 22 . 6/14
You do realise that pansuke means whore, right?
Law23 chapter 42 . 2/10
I really like your story a lot

And I can't wait for next chapter

Waiting is killing me :)
Daffodil chapter 11 . 1/23
oh ninja onion cutting on, I couldn't really say something more specific when it comes to losing an unborn child, like I've read a few SasuSaku fanfics that includes these kind of tragic incidents and I was really2x, like literally can't help myself not to lose a single tear... And this was actually an awesome well written plot! Hands down D.A, glad I found this one...
Guest chapter 42 . 11/16/2016
Please come back to this story. I love it very much and miss it very much.
ILoveSxS chapter 42 . 10/9/2016
I really liked this fic. But I doubt you'll update it.
ILoveSxS chapter 36 . 10/9/2016
You know I'm really worried about Hinata like Itachi wants to kill her cause he's gay for Naruto.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/22/2015
'Next chapter almost ready to be posted'

Not wanting to be sarcastic whatsoever but more than four years later there hasn't been another chapter since. This is definitely one of my most favourite SASUSAKU fan fictions on this site. It'd be a pity if you just left it unfinished. Maybe possibly if you allow someone to adopt and continue it if you cannot.
NtheRuF chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Great begining! Am looking forward to see where it goes...
ANARCHY chapter 42 . 4/13/2015
Nooooo, it's been, like, four years since you've updated this! It's so good! I wanna see what happens in the world of Ita/Naru/Hina! And what about Pansuke? Just... agh!
Crazy Shadow Ninja 53 chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
Please finish this story. I am seriously on my toes waiting for the next chapter and it is killing me... XD
Hitomi Of The Sand chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
what the fuck itachi sounds so gay for naruto here...!?
zelandt chapter 42 . 5/9/2014
I just wanted to let you know your writing is the absolutely most beautiful I've ever read. This fanfiction was the one that actually inspired me to post on here myself! You're amazing, and talented beyond compare. I hope you always continue to share your writing with the world, because you've got a gift! I love how Sakura is portrayed in this, I love your descriptions and your ability to tie in so many feelings and backgrounds and still make it beautiful.
Even though it's unfinished, it's still the best SasuSaku I've read. Great piece, dear 3
Saks chapter 42 . 3/5/2014
Hey! I know it's been roughly three years since you last updated and that it is unlikely that you will update again. But I am writing this in hopes of getting you to feel some inspiration. You are a very talented writer and I believe you can get somewhere in writing if you would like to. So please update again!
Guest chapter 42 . 9/21/2013
Girl, you have a gift. Please, continue this amazing story. I beg you! I need to know what is going to happen, it pass two years since the last update. Sorry, just I crazy fangirl. hehe
xoxo

Sami
ohmyguavagirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Ooooooooh how intresting, and a lemon...on the first chapter to...they must be SO eager...I like this fanfic
Lovies,kissies and Huggies