Reviews for Bound
Crazy Shadow Ninja 53 chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
Please finish this story. I am seriously on my toes waiting for the next chapter and it is killing me... XD
Hitomi Of The Sand chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
what the fuck itachi sounds so gay for naruto here...!?
zelandt chapter 42 . 5/9/2014
I just wanted to let you know your writing is the absolutely most beautiful I've ever read. This fanfiction was the one that actually inspired me to post on here myself! You're amazing, and talented beyond compare. I hope you always continue to share your writing with the world, because you've got a gift! I love how Sakura is portrayed in this, I love your descriptions and your ability to tie in so many feelings and backgrounds and still make it beautiful.
Even though it's unfinished, it's still the best SasuSaku I've read. Great piece, dear 3
Saks chapter 42 . 3/5/2014
Hey! I know it's been roughly three years since you last updated and that it is unlikely that you will update again. But I am writing this in hopes of getting you to feel some inspiration. You are a very talented writer and I believe you can get somewhere in writing if you would like to. So please update again!
Guest chapter 42 . 9/21/2013
Girl, you have a gift. Please, continue this amazing story. I beg you! I need to know what is going to happen, it pass two years since the last update. Sorry, just I crazy fangirl. hehe
xoxo

Sami
ohmyguavagirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Ooooooooh how intresting, and a lemon...on the first chapter to...they must be SO eager...I like this fanfic
Lovies,kissies and Huggies
Yours truely
Oh£myguavagirl
Ava Whitlock chapter 42 . 3/10/2013
I read the whole story to catch bits and glimpses of ItaNaru. :P

CUE RANT: Honestly, it's not like I disliked your story, but I guess, the whole "Oh-woe-me-I'm-so-delicate-and-weak-that-I-need-my-husband-to-protect-me" doesn't exactly float my boat. No offence intended, you are an amazing writer, but I like the stories where Sakura doesn't have to cower behind anyone. I like bad-ass Sakura, not that Mashashi Kishimoto made her very strong in the first place. But I want Sakura to be fiery, dangerous, on par with Naruto and Sasuke. Guess you can't blame me, I'm all for girl power, through and through. :P I understand that Sakura was brought up to be a demure, docile, trophy wife of a husband. Oh, I absolutely loved Tsunade. You can guess why. And, Naruto. But then again, who doesn't love Naruto. And, I have conflicting feelings about the Sasuke in your story. He's bit of a misogynist, and overprotective. I adore Itachi. Period. And, ItaNaru gives me a serious case of nosebleed. I could very well bleed to death. ;) I'm such a fangirl. END RANT

About reading the whole story just to satiate my yaoi needs, I wasn't being too serious. I liked your story, I really did. I especially liked your style of writing. :)
Ava Whitlock chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
Oh the feels! The yaoi fangirl in me is threatening to burst out..:D
sasusaku dream chapter 42 . 2/15/2013
when will Sakura get pregnant the second time? I'm so frustrated that she lost their baby. So weak and annoying. Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Pricililica chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
linda demais
The-picture-and-the-doll chapter 42 . 10/28/2012
lol i cant believe you made itachi like naruto...cute story ...plz dont make it sad and tragic!
ranhamid chapter 27 . 10/20/2012
Itachi's passionate hate for Hinata is probably the cutest thing I've read in the Naruto fandom. I *love* it. I literally choked on my drink when he threw his knife at her.
bubbles05 chapter 42 . 9/29/2012
I'm kinda annoyed how Sakura has been acting. And Hinata, yeah.. I agree she was stupid for what she did. Punishment and some revenge, yes I would like to see that happen to her.

I feel bad for Sasuke he loves Sakura so much but my god Sakura has been so annoying.
brite futures chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Ugh, I love this so far. :)
The writing form is just too pretty to ignore.
Amati chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
YES! She's okay now. But what about the baby?