Reviews for Bound
felina12 chapter 42 . 4/1
Omg thakyou so much for writing this amazing story! Your writing style is so awesome and your story line is fantastic! Your portrayal of Sasuke and Sakura's relationship is simply seamless and I can't express fully in words how much I love this story so far! Please update whenever you have the time, I notice that it's nearly been 6 years since you last updated but there is no harm in asking I guess . Anyways, thankyou again for creating this awesome sasusaku story!
Quen chapter 42 . 3/25
Oh my! Please Update this! I so love it please continue
Daledesu chapter 42 . 10/10/2017
This whole mess just makes me angry with Hinata and Itachi, their relationship was fragile enough as it is and no one tried to fix things but just to make it worse?
Goldglow chapter 22 . 6/14/2017
You do realise that pansuke means whore, right?
Law23 chapter 42 . 2/10/2017
I really like your story a lot

And I can't wait for next chapter

Waiting is killing me :)
Daffodil chapter 11 . 1/23/2017
oh ninja onion cutting on, I couldn't really say something more specific when it comes to losing an unborn child, like I've read a few SasuSaku fanfics that includes these kind of tragic incidents and I was really2x, like literally can't help myself not to lose a single tear... And this was actually an awesome well written plot! Hands down D.A, glad I found this one...
Guest chapter 42 . 11/16/2016
Please come back to this story. I love it very much and miss it very much.
ILoveSxS chapter 42 . 10/9/2016
I really liked this fic. But I doubt you'll update it.
ILoveSxS chapter 36 . 10/9/2016
You know I'm really worried about Hinata like Itachi wants to kill her cause he's gay for Naruto.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/22/2015
'Next chapter almost ready to be posted'

Not wanting to be sarcastic whatsoever but more than four years later there hasn't been another chapter since. This is definitely one of my most favourite SASUSAKU fan fictions on this site. It'd be a pity if you just left it unfinished. Maybe possibly if you allow someone to adopt and continue it if you cannot.
NtheRuF chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Great begining! Am looking forward to see where it goes...
ANARCHY chapter 42 . 4/13/2015
Nooooo, it's been, like, four years since you've updated this! It's so good! I wanna see what happens in the world of Ita/Naru/Hina! And what about Pansuke? Just... agh!
Crazy Shadow Ninja 53 chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
Please finish this story. I am seriously on my toes waiting for the next chapter and it is killing me... XD
Hitomi Of The Sand chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
what the fuck itachi sounds so gay for naruto here...!?
zelandt chapter 42 . 5/9/2014
I just wanted to let you know your writing is the absolutely most beautiful I've ever read. This fanfiction was the one that actually inspired me to post on here myself! You're amazing, and talented beyond compare. I hope you always continue to share your writing with the world, because you've got a gift! I love how Sakura is portrayed in this, I love your descriptions and your ability to tie in so many feelings and backgrounds and still make it beautiful.
Even though it's unfinished, it's still the best SasuSaku I've read. Great piece, dear 3