Reviews for Stupid Ideas
CallistaZM chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
First reaction: AWWWW! *tackle-hugs Haskill*

Second reaction: Since I'm reading this after playing Skyrim and you wrote it well before Skyrim, I won't fault you for not knowing that the Champion eventually does become Sheogorath, looks, personality, and all. In fact, that would make a really interesting followup, Haskill's surprised reaction to the Champion's transformation.

Third reaction: Well done, my Lord! ;)
Hypnosbutterfly chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I always felt bad for Haskill, he's actually one of my favorite characters! I think you got his personality down pretty well!
NecroMantik chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Haskill is one of my favorite characters, and you did a good job bringing his character out in this story. Loved it!
BurntBiscuits chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Interesting story. At first I was skeptical with the way you'd changed Haskills character, but as the story went on, it began to fit. This is an enjoyable piece of short writing, with a fair amount of humour and a deep insight into Haskills charcter.
Crisium chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Very interesting. I like your dynamic here, and it's not something I'd thought much about- what Haskill would think, and do, when everything was over- but well done.
SherrySummer chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
A wonderful piece of writing. :) Haskill's attachment to the Sheogorath and his despair over losing him comes across so convincingly that one cannot help but feel for him. And the last sentence sums up very neatly what it is to love and then to lose. Great work. _
Ornamental Nonsense chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This is an amazing story. Your writing style is well-developed, and I love your take on Haskill. It was brilliantly done, and I love the part about the punching lesson. That was truly funny. In fact, the entire thing managed to be amusing, sad, and a bit odd, which sounds exactly like Sheogarth. Super nice.