Reviews for 7 Missed Calls
Moonlight Memories chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Lol. I think it's lovely
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Horray for Jirou I adored the ending too. Your writing flows so well and they're so in character :D I loved how evil Ohtori was at the end XD

And I think Oshitari should have said Shishidou, just to get Gakuto to convince him otherwise _
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Excuse the random halt in reviews ; I'm working hard to read and review all your stories XD

This chapter had just the right amount of angst with all the Gakuto and Silver pair I need :D And now we learn that a bored Oshitari is the worst kind :P All he ends up doing is cause drama isn't it? But nya nya! Choutarou at the end scared me! 3X
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I can't beleive I've never read this before o,O Well just for the record it's AWESOME and the tension :D Oh, but Gakuto sneaking into Choutarou's backyard was just priceless XD Onto the next chapter!
Lulu-Prints chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
I've decided I love your stories omg. You write amazing Silver pair stories! XD.
TheExplosiveBubble chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Aw, that was cute. I love the awkward "We should have sex!" conversation at the end, haha.

Jiroh's small little part of actually acting his age as a senpai really added to that scene. Anyway, like I said, cute story.

("Who do you think was better in bed? Me or Shishido?” ...well, that could make a very disastrous sequel, hahaha.)
M3lanch0ly chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
OH WAKALAKA, everything is back to normal again!
Fuji 2.0 chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
hahahaha wow That was funny you really need to write more it good and I bet more people will enjoy it till next chapter.
Jyra chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Lovely :)

There were a couple of parts where your characterisation let you down a little but I loved the well thought out plot, the humour and the cuteness. I'm only being picky when mentioning the characterisation.

Can't wait to see what you write next
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
Yay a happy ending! Which I really needed after reading angst angst and more angst so you totally just made my night. Atobe made them run 12 laps? What an odd number of laps to assign, I like it. And Ohtori's condom comment at the end was priceless, I can't believe all that was because he was horny. That's those teenage boys for you I guess. That was a good fic, your brain might hurt now, but I'd say it was worth it.
hotillusion chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
Thanks for updating so fast!

I loved the part about Jiroh pretending to be sleeping and eventually helped out Ohtori. I also loved the last part!

I really laughed out loud!
hotillusion chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
I loved it! Continue to update okay? ;)
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Oh the drama. Dundundun. Oh man is Gakuto in for a whole lot of hell. Poor Shishido didn't even do anything aside from not tell Ohtori about Oshitari, though he really probably should have told his boyfriend about that sort of thing.

My god, should Oshitari's driver really be driving a limo like that? That's worse than my driving, he's gonna flip that thing and roll down the street; Shishido's lucky he didn't get run over!

Ah the dreaded horror of uncaught spelling errors, I do the same thing.
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Haha, I should have reviewed this days ago, gosh I'm so lazy. Aww poor Shishido he's being avoided, but oh wow is it funny that Gakuto would just assume things like that. *wrinkles nose in mild disgust* Shishido and Oshitari... well I guess someone's gotta like them together and at least they aren't anymore. Well you should definitely get a second chapter up to avenge that horror... yeah I'm mildly crazy.
PickyGlutton chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I hope you won't feel evil for too long. I'm dying to know how this will continue.