Reviews for Full of Surprises
FallenHero93 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow, this was so good. And hot. And badass. I loved it.
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Good one-shot. xD Very surprising.
TheLegacyLives chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Kinky!
I heart Mello/Near, even if I also love Mello/Matt, you do it well!
revolutionrose chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This was A, and so in character too! Awesome job.
ITILY chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Whoa...I didn't really understand most of this...is it like coded and stuff?...anyways I like it...oil
IHeartEru chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
so good XD
shions chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Ohemgee. Mafia Near. 3 Enough said.

...Maybe not. xD That would be so funny if Near and Mello switched places. I'd be all like Near: Fucking die fuching Mello! Mello: ...EEP!

xD
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I'm horribly late getting around to reading this, but loved it as always. The mental image of Near in something other han all white pajamas is always...weird. Or maybe that's just me.

And such a double-crosser...had to go and ruin a good fettish-filled scene by sealing Mello's gun. xDD

Loved it, really.
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
It would be awsome if you continued this. It really would make a great story. A short lemon would be great to see, I imagin somewhere in the future after all the crap is over with and they can be together.(wink wink) But thats all up to you of coarse. Much anime love to you story anyway ~bye bye~
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
that was absolutly, utterly, completly fun. Near is a kinky masochistic little bastard, hooking up with the guy who spent the last 3 hours torturing him. far more surprising indeed than Mello's fetishes.
black laurel chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
..WELL DAMN. That was awesome. So awesome.

I must admit the summary had me immediately hooked.

"If this rat wasn’t broken by the morning, there’d be hell to pay."

I just read through that sentence you know. Then I started thinking, paused and went "whuh?"

Then I wisely continued. Sometimes it's a bad thing to think. :P

"Near—or so he called himself—was the most resilient stoolie Mello had encountered in all of his tenure in the Mafia."

Which had me thinking: "..stoolie? whuh?"

I guess I know now, though. Fanfiction is so educating, don't you think?

"Maybe that was the kid’s whole game—he made a concerted effort to look as harmless as possible, to seem so cute that faking it would be downright embarrassing, the better to hide the fact that he was actually made of steel."

I wonder...

"Smarmy little bitch.

Mello kind of liked this guy."

...Awesome.

"Mello supposed that he shouldn’t have been worrying that Near’s neck might snap at any second, the way his head bobbed, the way he swayed in the chair, cuff links jingling as the chain went taut, the chair rocking on two legs before it clomped back into place."

...Did that sentence make sense? If it were "should have been", then I'd understand.

"He wanted Near to move—to cave. To crack. To shatter. Now it was a challenge."

I think that was almost to be expected...

"So Mello kissed him harshly, sucking hard on his split bottom lip, and the everything tasted like blood and brown sugar.

Near bit him.

The little bastard.

Mello loved it."

That was one hell of a turning point.

“It is the least surprising thing in the world,” Near told him, “that you are a fetishist.”

..True.

"It was flattering, really. He liked having such an overwhelming effect on the small, wiry body arching against him, begging for release, its kiss demanding, its little hands digging their fingers into his sides, clawing desperately at his spine—

—snatching the gun and jamming it under Mello’s chin without giving him time to blink.

The fucking bitch."

So, SO awesome.

“You’re just full of surprises, aren’t you?” he hissed, searching the cold gray eyes for a sign. “You’ve got quite a talent for—” Deliberately too tightly, he closed his grip around the needy erection probing at his stomach, tip swollen, smeared, and weeping. “—faking.”

That was..yeah.

"Near stood, half-turned, and shimmied back into his clothes, somehow without letting go of the damn gun.

Mello’s damn gun."

Damn. This stuff is awesome.

“I wasn’t faking,”

Oh? That's rather suprising...

“I can get you out of here,” Near said. “And I can get you amnesty.”

Very interesting.

“Probably worried it wouldn’t be the gun I’d be touching,”

Hehe.

"Life was one weird fucking ride at the best of times."

True, true.

That was awesome. Yes. I liked.
a firebug chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Hehehehehe. Best M/N story ever. Near standing up for himself made me grin... he may lack action at times, but he sure as hell knows when to take advantage of the moment.

Great job... you brought a measure of believability to a pairing that while I don't hate, I need a lot of convincing to consider ;).
Peppermint Mocha chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Definitely not used to MxN from you, but I really enjoyed this! Near with Mello's gun was quite a sight to imagine! XD As always, beautiful job.
Chamyl chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
It was kinky and great on lj, it's kinky and great on ff too! So, bear with double comment please?

(...There is no love without hentai. It's called hentai rule #1.)

/rubs on Tierfallina 3

[recaptcha: english sidecar. What?]
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Bwah, I liked this on my first read, and it's fucking awesome on my second.

...cope with that comment, . D