Reviews for Finally
Katherine chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
The grammar, plot line, everything SUCKS
The Ice Within chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Sweet though short.

-Icy-
MaxCullen-Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
It was a satisfying ending. I enjoyed the book even though it wasn't fantasy, and the ending was worthy of it. Great job! Also, I appreciate your unique-ness as the only fanfic writer for Number the Stars.
majorfangirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
YOU ARE MY HERO FOR THIS! We read this book in fifth grade and I've been wondering for YEARS how it could end! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Randomperson121212 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Oh my gosh, I remember this story. It was one of my favorite books. This is a great fanfic, it makes me want to write one about this story. Well, anyways, this is awesome. Keep writing!
maximumride230 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
That was a really good ending, it fit well to the book. I head been hoping for a better ending, and you created it very nicely.
Number 8.0 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I love Number the stars! It is A good story! the autor of the book should make a sequel! good job!
Delta Sierra chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This was good. There are some grammatical errors and detail needs some work, but I liked it. We need more Number the Stars stories. I hope that you will write more. I read this in the fifth grade and loved it. I still think about it, and I'm in high school now. Good job!
LookAMinotaur chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Number the stars is one of my favorite stories I've ever read. This is A great sequel. Lois Lowery would be proud.

~Elizabeth
Phonos chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I liked it!

kind of made me want to read Number th stars again though :D
HopefulRomantic123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I love Number The Stars! You did a really good job writing this! Hope you write more about Number The Stars! )