Reviews for Degrees of Separation
Me chapter 1 . 7/5
I know it's been ages... And I bet you've got your own fabulous books out there now. But I really really really love the kids you've created... Maybe someday you'll come back to them?
MotherBear chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
I really love how this story has progressed. I hope someday you'll continue with the kids!
Sarai chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Too cool!
Me chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I can't believe there's so few reviews on this. This storyline in particular is fabulous. Perhaps it's because the people who like your stuff go to other sites to read it (where it's posted in order? I can here specifically to review after reading the Dagger series for the umpteenth time)

I hope that you write more stories with the kids in them.
Me chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Just finished rereading for the umpteenth time. I love your work any chance of some new stories with the kids? They're my favorite
Me chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I don't actually read your work here, I go to the site that has all your stories in series order... But that's neither here nor there.

It's been so long! We miss you! Are you ok? Love your work!
bookworm chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
More stories about the superkids?
Cally chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
You have a great series going on here. I can't wait to see the next chapter. I love how you created the personalities of the kids. You're a very talented writer. Hope you write another chapter for this series soon.
j1878w chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is probably my favorite of your stories. I loved CJ being revealed as Superboy and the reaction that followed. I absolutely love the concept of hybrid superkids, and you do some great characterization of CJ, Marta, and their friends.

I hope you continue with the series. I think it would be interesting if some of the New Kryptonians returned and discovered what they left behind. Or fast forward ten years to when all of these kids are fighting crime... I would also love some shorts about CJ's new alter ego.

You're a great writer. Thanks a lot!
BookLoverL chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This series is excellent. I haven't actually seen more than a few short clips of Lois and Clark, but I have seen a lot of the other Superman-related media. I think this story is great and even though I don't know whether any of the children are actually canon I think they fit perfectly into the story. Keep up the good work!
winthjo chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Outstanding story once again Nan. Always looking forward to you coming out with new ones.
Aswen chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I loved this! I thought it was brilliant. I love all the characters of the children, and their development from previous stories. I hope more are on the way. (Stories, not children, I think Clark and Lois have enough...)
bsctjlcb chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This is absolutley great...so much so I'm going to go back and read everything you've writtem about Lois and Clark. Thanks so much for taking the time and dsre I mention the forethought to write such an engaging tale.
repmetsyrrah chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Hey, I'm not the best at reviews but I had to tell you how much I love this series. It took me about a week to read it all through the first time and I've eagerly awaited all the updates since.

This story was well worth the wait- I especially loved CJ's Superboy appearance and his choice of costume. I can't wait 'till the other kids join him.

Looking forward to more,

-Rep
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
That was a delightful tale. I mean, the concept of Lois and Clark with -seven- little terrors is bad enough, but a whole city full of half-Kryptonians has to have BOTH Luthor and the US Government concerned, to be sure.

The interaction between the kids was, perhaps, a little too mature, but well-handled. I'm not at all surprised that Lucy already had figured it out, and she rose to the occasion.

You have managed to make these characters people that I -care- about, and look forward to seeing grow. I'm not sure what else Wyatt can do, but I bet there's something . . .