Reviews for From One Mom To Another
draco122 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
that was awesome i loved it and must say it was a great one
Draco122
YungHime chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Oh my geez, this was so yes! I teared up a bit towards the end. I loved this; it was so well done.
Qchessy chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
this was a good story aww
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Aaaaawwww, how sweeeeeeeeet!11
Fionn the Otaku chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Very nice fic!
imaginationpuppy18 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That was so funny! I loved the part when Kushina mentions the Hyuga clan, and how they all have a stick up there ass because it is true! -
Hektols chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
The part were Hinata reads Kushina's diary was really funny.
Universal lizard chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Excellent work on such a fine story. We all know that there would be no one better suited to be a daughter-in-law to Kushina than Hinata, and I applaud you for putting this together.
PeacefulWarrior82 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I thought it was very funny. You do bring up a good point, Hinata does not look all that dissimilar from Kushina. Their childhood personalities maybe different but whatever.
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
awww mother's day is awesome
Lunarian flower chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I didn't like it too much.
Fury074 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Great fic, just a small, problem.

Mother's Day is on Sunday.
edised chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
aw

i love it whine the dead are not trule gone
mirandik chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
very pretty))

i liked when Kushina mensioned about her hot love-making on the desk in Hokage's office) but for me it's really hard to imagine Hinata doing the same) She is too shy for the hot love-making _ (even for kissing)

but... she said that she had changed, well... soon i hope we'll see it.

and i didn't understand Kushina when she said - "here’s hoping they won’t all be blonde idiots liker their father."

is that suppose to mean that she didn't like Minato or something?

how dare she? he is so hot especially with his blond hair.

and... it will be very cool to read another parts of her diary. can you please write this?

something like

1th months:

It happened yesterday in dask. He worked 'til late evening. It was our millions time of love-making but it was our first time making this without any protection. I don't know what we were thinking about back there but when I came to visit him in his office he looked so hot and sexy (as usual actually) and i couldn't resist. And maybe it was because we were a little bit drunk (because I took one bottle of sake to celibrate our five years of knowing each other). And now I am so scared but if anything had happened i want to write about this from the very beginning

maybe somethink lake that?

or. and while i was writing this i wanted to do the same but only in my origin (russian) language _

and sorry for my english

Miranda-chan _
Hokage Hinata Hyuga chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
A lovely one-shot, I enjoyed it immensely!