Reviews for The Hollow Men
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Oh my god how come i've never seen this until now?! That story was everything i was looking for! The writing and the story... no words. Hell of an awesome job!
LadyRaylen chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Great story. An interesting AU to have those crazy kids in. I had a few AUs lined up, but watching the next episode usually ruins them... Yay for finishing stories!
Samantha V chapter 10 . 11/19/2010
Really good story! Hope that you do a sequel!
Death-Muncher chapter 10 . 3/5/2010
This is a really good story. ] excellent job. :)
SPNsilver chapter 10 . 12/22/2009
This is great - the suspense, the tension, the pace - just great. More please!
roqueclasique chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
I loved this and would LOVE to see more. You have a great eye for detail and weave some awesome suspense. I was on the edge of my seat for some of this. More, please? This story is not over.
mamajamallamayahoo.com chapter 10 . 9/9/2009
Brilliant. Easily one of the best post season 4 stories I've read. You got both characters down pat and, best of all, you were realistic with them. Their pain, their loss, how they dealt with the situtaions: all were very well done, and you should be proud of your work. This is going in my favorites list as soon as I'm done writing this note :) Hope to read a lot more from you soon!
TheAmazingHollowGirl chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
I miss you and your amazing story.

If possible I both patiently and impatiently await your next chapter to this story. Patiently in the sense that I've bookmarked it and check periodcally to see if it has been updated and impatiently in the sense that I'm dying for the new chapter...

Keep up the good work.
anon chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
I have really enjoyed this story. Can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing.
Kiri-tan chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
D: Poor Dean! I feel so sorry for him!

This is really good by the way - I enjoyed it. I had reached the end of the eighth chapter before I'd realised it. xD

Keep it up. :3

Kiri-tan x
Sunny33 chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Really enjoying this. Thanks for posting it.
Wen1 chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
wow, poor Dean, he's really in a bad shape !

Carry on !

Wen
Wen1 chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
why castiel can't locate Dean ?

Wen
virezz chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
Love the story and loved the abundance Hurt!Dean. Sam has a chance at redeeming himself now...please update son!
Todd chapter 8 . 6/21/2009
You so gotta finish this! :)