Reviews for Some scars are easy to hide
Random Girl chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I can't see what's so bad about this fic, yeah it's not the best, but there have been much worse. It was heartwarming at times, and not particularly badly written in terms of grammar.
Derp chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
*sits in corner wringing hands* gosh, I'm speechless... I didn't know smut could be so emotional and touching. ;-; well done. You dig okay... /dies in a hole
WhisperedDarkness chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
TT-TT why are Russians always the scary rapists? I mean i like totaly get the plot signifigace of it but still... Im 1/4 Russian and 1/4 Polish so reading this was like my head was in the middle of a huge civil war... Ow. (My other half is Canadian :)
Angleterre97 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is one of the first Poliet fics I've ever read. I don't know much about this pairing, but I liked this very much. It had my emotions going the whole time, from the evil Russia (I dont usually consider Russia evil, but in this it made sense and worked well) to how considerate of Toris' feelings Feliks was. Very good, thank you for sharing!
We're All To Blame chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I considered not leaving this review because I wasn't sure how it would be taken
I believe Russia deserves a bit more respect than this fanfic gave him credit for-
Both the real country and the canon country...
I didn't enjoy the fic to be perfectly honest not because of your portrayal of Russia or because I hate the pairing
(I don't, I just don't think PoLiet would *ever* happen present day)
But sex to comfort or "fix" Lithuania's sexually damaged psyche?
Ask any psych major or any rape victim-
It would'nt, nor *should* it, happen and Poland should be ashamed for even entertaining the thought...
And supposing that Lithuania wanted it to happen
America more than likely would've been his choice because Poland watched him be dragged away by Russia while Liet begged him for his help while America only ever treated him with kindness and respect while he was living at his house
It's fine to want Lithuania to be "saved" by someone like Poland or America from what Russia might have done to him-
That's not what this review's about
But if Lithuania is still affected by his actions to that degree for that long even as he's not living at Russia house anymore then sex won't cure that problem-
Lithuania needs Poland to be there as a friend not just some fuck before the scars can truly be healed

All that said
It wasn't a bad fic aside from that
And I understand that it was written in respond to a prompt
But please keep in mind next time that if you're going write a PoLiet story in which Poland tries to help Liet get over his "problem" it should'nt be written off as a one-shot-
It's a multi-chapter kind of ordeal Lithuania has to go through because it's a *major* plot conflict

PS- those reviewers who said this is why they hate Russia or had implied that Poland was in the right to do what he did should know that Poland isn't the only one to be ashamed of himself...

*_We're All To Blame_*
Me chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was so amazing! Ah, so beautifully written! Poor Liet, so sad! I loved the ending!
Anitasonia1998 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
So touching! Good job!
romancegirl15 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
And my friend wonders why I hate Ivan...Anyway this was fantastic, keep it up
shiroiakuma chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
wah! That was so sad, and really beautiful!

I'm actually sobbing now. I love your version of Feliks here. He seems so affectionate about Liet. Though that makes him a bit OOC, but that's more than okay with me!

This story really worth to read! Deep emotions, and detailed descriptions about their situation.

Good job! I'm looking forward for your next fic!
kind-of-heart chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This story is really sweet, despite having a lemon. Good job on that aspect.
Daoiki chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
...I think I'm gay for you writing...I love this so much XD
KitsuneMomo chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
*my inner liet curls up in ball* damn you Ivan...

good fic keep up good work
BlindBeyondSight chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Oh god..I'm choking back tears right now because then my mom would be like "WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" -waves air into my face- It's okay..they're happy's okay..they're happy now..WAH YOU'RE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER. -HUGS YOU- TTTT
XspicyXcurryX chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I-I'm speechless.

I'm too busy crying, eheh *wipes face* That was beautiful. Keep on writing.
Nyaburger chapter 1 . 8/29/2009