Reviews for This is the story of another Harry Potter
lielielie chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
Really like this story so far. Love Harry's personalty. Hope you continue this story.
loretta537 chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
this is a good story, i hope you update it soon. if it is going to be on hold much longer please put the notification in the story summary instead of in authors notes at the bottom of the last chapter
Xadro chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
Great story so far do hope you continue it sometime!

- Xadro
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
I like this story a lot. It's an interesting change from most fanfiction. They think he's abused but he's not really, just neglected. Are you going to make him become friends with Entwhistle and then later Hermione?
LunaStorm chapter 9 . 5/25/2010
Hey, I hope you come back and finish this story, granted it's not extraordinary but it *is* a nice reading.
Silverstargirl chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
This is a facinating take on Harry and much more realistic. I look forward to seeing what will happen next.
bookivore chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
I wonder if your boredom with the story is that you've made Harry too unlikable. If your main character dislikes everyone else in the story, the reader has to have some other reason to be interested in reading and the author in writing - something that strikes a chord. It can be as petty as the desire to get back at people who have hurt you or as grandiose as the desire to change the world. Your Harry started off with the reasonable and interesting desire to make it through to 18 and get away from the Dursleys, but now that he's at Hogwarts he and we feel that he is guaranteed to get that desire (since Voldie hasn't shown up). Since he doesn't have that naive curiosity and desire to please his friends there is no motivation to keep the story going, indeed you have McGonagall and Flitwick trying to poke it with a stick to see if it is still alive. This is the point where many authors will use Dumbledore as the super-manipulator who will do things like force Harry to interact with some Gryffindors or chuck him in the Forbidden Forest in order to make him act more heroic. I would be happy to see a story that gets away from those cliches but in order to have a story you have to have Harry want something and you have to have something thwarting his desires.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
This is a good story
Puritey chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
I found some things you need to correct.

"I need to get a job. Or learn how to steel…"

Steelstål (jag är svensk :o) Sno, stjälasteal

I saw you wrote "Öhrm" at the end, that one isn't understandable unless you know what ö is, you should write "Ehrm".
Merry Poppis chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
Nice chapter! :D I like Harry's so unimpressed by other peope, even though he's a bit too smart. The gryffindors seemed a bit too mean as well, but it's funny how paranoid Seamus is :P . Good work! 3 (Och ja, jag SKA läsa din andra fic också :P )
Memory King chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
It's too bad you've lost inspiration, this fic can go into so many directions plot-vice. There aren't too many good Ravenclaw!Harry stories out there, and only a small percent of those are actually entertaining.

I quite enjoyed the chapter, and thought the story moving quite well forward.

Would be interesting if somebody checked on the Dursleys because of Harry's behaviour, making even more changes to the time-line.

Looking forward to more, at your convenience.
craftshley chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I love how logical Harry is. It never did make sense to me why Harry just immediately accepted everything about the wizarding world without asking any questions.
Potterworm chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
Your writing has gotten progressively better and more interesting with each chapter. In the first few chapters, however, the writing is a bit strange when you break the fourth wall (meaning you address the audience directly.) It's off-putting and a rather elementary way of writing, in my opinion, so I'm quite glad that you stopped doing that. I also found the title to be a bit boring.

That being said, I love your take on the Harry Potter series, and I think you have great potential here.
Thaliran chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
interesting harrys last sentence hit right on its not the bruses you see thats most damaging
Makurayami Ookami chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
well written. this was good.