Reviews for Their Phoenix
iadorespike chapter 34 . 8/19
Lovely. This was very interesting, heartwrenching, and satisfying in turns. Somewhere around chap 23, I thought "what more can be left to say?", but I was wrong in the strongest of terms because there was still so much of their journey left. Wonderful.

iadorespike chapter 24 . 8/18
This blending as the bonds are completely opened - wow. And WOW, again. Very, very cool, and now it's kind of something I with I could have. Heh. Impressive.

iadorespike chapter 9 . 8/17
Oh my. I really didn't see that coming. It would seem that Kingsley has made a huge, huge mistake.

iadorespike chapter 8 . 8/17
It would seem that the bond really IS taking on a life of its own - especially in regard to Harry's priorities. Interesting. I do love the support Harry is getting from Hermione and Ron. I know he appreciates it.

iadorespike chapter 5 . 8/17
Very interesting chapter. I loved the way that Harry hurried to Draco's defense when the bond called him. I love the way that it brought Harry closer to Draco. Interesting that Harry's own nature was the reason and not really anything that Draco did or didn't do. Clearly, though, Severus learned a lot from overhearing that conversation. I'm looking forward to watching how he might put those things into play. I would agree that someone who would support Harry and care for him would be someone that Harry would...treasure, I think.

iadorespike chapter 2 . 8/17
Oh my. The potion Severus brewed was brilliant - though rather disturbing with what they learned. I'm very concerned about them, but I'm still not sure exactly what they will need, now, to survive. Harry, obviously, but how much and in what way. Very, very interesting. I'm really looking forward to reading more.

iadorespike chapter 1 . 8/17
My goodness - what an interesting premise. I have to say that I very, very rarely read threesomes, but the phoenix connection is so interesting that I'm going to bite. Can't wait to see where you go with it.

treena-ivy-carter chapter 6 . 6/4
Ah, poor, innocent Harry. I take it he's never heard of a poly? Three or more people in a romantic and/or sexual relationship all at once? It happens, Harry. I promise, it does.

So yeah, I've been lurking here for a while, reading this. It's really good.

D
Tree
Articuno chapter 34 . 5/1
Loved it!
maliciouspixie5 chapter 34 . 4/27
I have to say how impressed I was with this fic. Amazing, it kept me hooked from chapter one till the finish. After finishing it I was just disgusted that I couldn’t find something of the same caliber to read until I looked back at your fic and hit profile. Wow, what a quantity of work. I shall be busy for a week or so reading all this.
Articuno chapter 25 . 4/13
Birthday sex?
Articuno chapter 24 . 4/13
Awesome chapter!
harusakura505 chapter 29 . 3/9
This story! I don't have enough to say about this story. I'll admit, this is one of my first threesome stories that I read for the plot. And I love it. I am also in love with the triad concept and don't want this story to come to its inevitable end. Your characters are so painfully human that I can live with them. I laugh with them, I sympathize with them, and I am falling in love with their love. I wish I have more eloquent things to say than the repetition of my love of you my dear author, but, alas, I do not. So I will continue devouring and savouring the words you so graciously shared, and dread the end of this adventure.

Admiration Always,

Haruka
woolyjumpers chapter 1 . 1/5
ohh consequences! I'm so pumped for this story :)
penname915 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Severus is a bit out of character but so far- good story.
1,678 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »