Reviews for Their Phoenix
Kait1313 chapter 34 . 7/20
I have never read a SSHPDM story before but you wrote it so beautifully that I enjoyed their relationship and can't wait to read another. It is do unique and they work wonderfully together that I am surprised I have not given it a thought before. Thanks for the great story.
sarahsezlove chapter 5 . 4/25
I love your characterisation.
ILoveHinataForever chapter 34 . 4/3
This was fantastic!
I love all of your SSHPDM fanfics so much. I believe they may be my favourite pairing.
They fit with each other so well.
Your writing is amazing and it surprised me how much I love all of your stories I have read with this pairing so far or even some with Harry with either Severus or Draco.
Keep up the good work.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 34 . 12/28/2015
I really and truly fell in love with your story and characters. You took the three most intense characters and made a bond believable and worth supporting.
Miyu Kokomi chapter 34 . 9/10/2015
Lo leí todo
Muy buena historia
iadorespike chapter 34 . 8/19/2015
Lovely. This was very interesting, heartwrenching, and satisfying in turns. Somewhere around chap 23, I thought "what more can be left to say?", but I was wrong in the strongest of terms because there was still so much of their journey left. Wonderful.

iadorespike chapter 24 . 8/18/2015
This blending as the bonds are completely opened - wow. And WOW, again. Very, very cool, and now it's kind of something I with I could have. Heh. Impressive.

iadorespike chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
Oh my. I really didn't see that coming. It would seem that Kingsley has made a huge, huge mistake.

iadorespike chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
It would seem that the bond really IS taking on a life of its own - especially in regard to Harry's priorities. Interesting. I do love the support Harry is getting from Hermione and Ron. I know he appreciates it.

iadorespike chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Very interesting chapter. I loved the way that Harry hurried to Draco's defense when the bond called him. I love the way that it brought Harry closer to Draco. Interesting that Harry's own nature was the reason and not really anything that Draco did or didn't do. Clearly, though, Severus learned a lot from overhearing that conversation. I'm looking forward to watching how he might put those things into play. I would agree that someone who would support Harry and care for him would be someone that Harry would...treasure, I think.

iadorespike chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Oh my. The potion Severus brewed was brilliant - though rather disturbing with what they learned. I'm very concerned about them, but I'm still not sure exactly what they will need, now, to survive. Harry, obviously, but how much and in what way. Very, very interesting. I'm really looking forward to reading more.

iadorespike chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
My goodness - what an interesting premise. I have to say that I very, very rarely read threesomes, but the phoenix connection is so interesting that I'm going to bite. Can't wait to see where you go with it.

treena-ivy-carter chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
Ah, poor, innocent Harry. I take it he's never heard of a poly? Three or more people in a romantic and/or sexual relationship all at once? It happens, Harry. I promise, it does.

So yeah, I've been lurking here for a while, reading this. It's really good.

Articuno chapter 34 . 5/1/2015
Loved it!
maliciouspixie5 chapter 34 . 4/27/2015
I have to say how impressed I was with this fic. Amazing, it kept me hooked from chapter one till the finish. After finishing it I was just disgusted that I couldn’t find something of the same caliber to read until I looked back at your fic and hit profile. Wow, what a quantity of work. I shall be busy for a week or so reading all this.
1,683 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »