Reviews for Their Phoenix
Scaranpannoir chapter 34 . 6/2
YEASH I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED READING HURRAY FOR MEEEE This was a great story, honestly. Is. Um. But the whole political battle thing made feel so dumb (I am. I don't really read the news.) Althought the character relationship development was great, as was the pacing, I couldn't but wish there's MOAR. XD THANK UOU FOR TGE GREAT STORY, TWAS TRULY ENJOYABLE
shera98 chapter 34 . 5/16
This story was absolutely amazing. I was so frustrated about Harry's denial and attempt to stay separate from the bond and how long it took him to accept it, but in the end I'm really happy with the way this was written so Harry could have some experience before realizing what he really wanted.
Scaranpannoir chapter 20 . 5/2
I went all FINALLY YOU GET THAT EFFING KISS GODDAMNIT
Scaranpannoir chapter 6 . 4/7
I honestly... dislike... BIG dislike... Harry and Ginny together... Although other kinds of pairings are an A-OK, I just... I dislike Harry and Ginny together.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 34 . 3/19
Lovely story. I really enjoyed seeing their bond progress and grow.
This was my first time reading a three way romance story, and it was beautifully done, and a good story. I finished this in about four days. I could hardly put it down.
magicanimegurl chapter 34 . 1/12
I love triad and you wrote this better than I could hope. I love every moment. All the drama and finally hope for the future. Good job. Write on!
Kait1313 chapter 34 . 7/20/2016
I have never read a SSHPDM story before but you wrote it so beautifully that I enjoyed their relationship and can't wait to read another. It is do unique and they work wonderfully together that I am surprised I have not given it a thought before. Thanks for the great story.
sarahsezlove chapter 5 . 4/25/2016
I love your characterisation.
ILoveHinataForever chapter 34 . 4/3/2016
This was fantastic!
I love all of your SSHPDM fanfics so much. I believe they may be my favourite pairing.
They fit with each other so well.
Your writing is amazing and it surprised me how much I love all of your stories I have read with this pairing so far or even some with Harry with either Severus or Draco.
Keep up the good work.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 34 . 12/28/2015
I really and truly fell in love with your story and characters. You took the three most intense characters and made a bond believable and worth supporting.
Miyu Kokomi chapter 34 . 9/10/2015
Lo leĆ­ todo
Muy buena historia
iadorespike chapter 34 . 8/19/2015
Lovely. This was very interesting, heartwrenching, and satisfying in turns. Somewhere around chap 23, I thought "what more can be left to say?", but I was wrong in the strongest of terms because there was still so much of their journey left. Wonderful.

iadorespike chapter 24 . 8/18/2015
This blending as the bonds are completely opened - wow. And WOW, again. Very, very cool, and now it's kind of something I with I could have. Heh. Impressive.

iadorespike chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
Oh my. I really didn't see that coming. It would seem that Kingsley has made a huge, huge mistake.

1,690 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »