Reviews for Their Phoenix
maliciouspixie5 chapter 34 . 10h
I have to say how impressed I was with this fic. Amazing, it kept me hooked from chapter one till the finish. After finishing it I was just disgusted that I couldn’t find something of the same caliber to read until I looked back at your fic and hit profile. Wow, what a quantity of work. I shall be busy for a week or so reading all this.
Articuno chapter 25 . 4/13
Birthday sex?
Articuno chapter 24 . 4/13
Awesome chapter!
harusakura505 chapter 29 . 3/9
This story! I don't have enough to say about this story. I'll admit, this is one of my first threesome stories that I read for the plot. And I love it. I am also in love with the triad concept and don't want this story to come to its inevitable end. Your characters are so painfully human that I can live with them. I laugh with them, I sympathize with them, and I am falling in love with their love. I wish I have more eloquent things to say than the repetition of my love of you my dear author, but, alas, I do not. So I will continue devouring and savouring the words you so graciously shared, and dread the end of this adventure.

Admiration Always,

Haruka
woolyjumpers chapter 1 . 1/5
ohh consequences! I'm so pumped for this story :)
pennamelsjsets chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Severus is a bit out of character but so far- good story.
tat5934 chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Hmm.. Interesting things are coming!
tat5934 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Ooouuuh! So exciting!
I know okay chapter 34 . 9/20/2014
Glad everything worked out for them.
I know okay chapter 33 . 9/20/2014
Somehow the humiliation doesn't seem like quite enough after all the things she did.
I know okay chapter 32 . 9/20/2014
I wonder how that revenge will go?
I know okay chapter 31 . 9/20/2014
I'm glad they got him better.
I know okay chapter 30 . 9/20/2014
I really hate politics in real life or fantasy life.
I know okay chapter 29 . 9/19/2014
Hot.
I know okay chapter 28 . 9/17/2014
It's nice to finally know the secret she had.
1,669 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »