Reviews for Before A Fall
NightmarePara chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Please! Dear god please continue! This is the best Wesker and Birkin fanfic I have found where I can see their true character. I desperately want more! Please continue with more chapters! 3
bloody raptor chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Love it so far and looking forward to what will come.
DamonWesker chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
I like this story, it's good, real good. I guess the question here is...ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH IT? Seriously, don't leave us hanging. Please
Chaed chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Wonderful second chapter. I love your William almost as much as I like how you're writing Annette. Can't wait to see more.
Sythlia chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
These were two great chapters! I love reading stories that delve into different situations not normally visited by others. I like how you've developed the relationship between Wesker and Birkin and I can't wait to explore this aspect in their timeline.

I'll definitely keep an eye for updates. Keep up the good work. :)
aquacrow chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
The first two paragraphs in this story describing the Spencer Mansion are amazing! I think you did a great job describing the "feel" of the creepy place. I'm really interested to see how you're going to have Birkin react to the news regarding a 10yr old becoming his biggest rival. I always found that pretty amusing myself...Birkin's such a nut. (LOL) Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter and hope you'll update soon. Keep up the excellent work! :)
axellover2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
The characterization of these two is I love the way wesker describes birkin.
MA-121 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Oh man, you're utterly brilliant!I love this and the characterization of both Will and Al is simply perfect.