Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part III: The Refuge of Hope
I’ve just finished a re-read and really hoping you finish this. Thank you for the time you’ve put in.
DK chapter 5 . 1/5
Absolutely fantastic stories and well thought out. I've enjoyed them as much as the original books, and enjoyed seeing that the Death Eaters got what they deserved in your adaptation of the story. Good times.
wontanara chapter 4 . 12/5/2017
I still hold out hope that you might finish this one day. Or just write more of anything. I love this series so much.
acquiringwriter chapter 5 . 12/4/2017
Ah, did you get the 200 subscribers? I don't think the website is in the chapter you last posted. But, I could have just missed it. Let me know!
gyuunmaesan chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
It's been years since I last read the first two stories. I still hope to see the end of the last one.
Laklak1 chapter 5 . 12/2/2017
I just went back to read this entire story again cause I loved it! Please let us know if you publish something! And pleas please please complete the story!
Also you said you want us to follow something , for you to post the next chapter, can you please post the link so that we can follow it! Pleaaaase! Also you can consider posting it in radish, where you get paid!
unknownsailor chapter 5 . 11/16/2017
i dont know if you still check this but id really like you to finish. your writing is amazing ive literally read your first two stories today in one setting. please
tanithlipsky chapter 5 . 10/31/2017
good
Cosmyk Angel chapter 5 . 10/29/2017
It breaks my heart that this was never finished.

Cosmyk
Kathleen chapter 5 . 10/10/2017
OMG I was so excited to find some chapters toward resolving the final victim of Voldemort. Now I see you haven't updated in two years. But let me just say - what you have written is compelling, has me deeply connected to and worried about the characters, and you've got me hooked! Please write the end!
Deakydeaks chapter 5 . 9/23/2017
I've just read all 3 backwards with purpose fics and really thoroughly enjoyed them, thank you. They are really well thought out,and the writing style is very polished and readable. It would be lovely to see the end to part 3 if you find the time!
picklepikkl chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
I first read these stories in college, around 2010. Just went back and reread them out of nostalgia.

Would love to see the series finish. Poor brave Al.
wontanara chapter 5 . 9/17/2017
Still hoping for updates!
Ziltoid chapter 4 . 9/2/2017
It's sad to see that this epic saga ended up being abandoned like this... hopefully you'll one day pick it up again!
emorley chapter 5 . 8/26/2017
I would love to see you finish this! I've subscribed, and I hope you're able to find the time to put the remaining chapters up! I want to know how this story ends!