Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part III: The Refuge of Hope
Guest chapter 5 . 18h
PLS finish your fic! I need to see how it ends!
Tralala chapter 5 . 4/25
Please finish the story! I've reread this yet again.
jba2ras1 chapter 5 . 4/20
Are you every going to finish this? I loved the first two installments of this "trilogy" and I really want to know how it ended. I am one of the persons who followed Galleywampus on twitter and was hoping we might see the the final chapters in here. If you are not going to finish the chapters could you at least put up a summary? That way we are not all left hanging. Thank you for the wonderful story.
huchamabacha chapter 1 . 4/10
What a fascinating story! I don't know how you kept all the twists and turns straight. You stayed true to the characters and it was great seeing the story from the outside with Albus's point of view. I hope the muse comes back and you get some time to finish this, but thank you for sharing with us what you have either way!
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 5 . 3/28
So, I've not read your stuff yet, but holding a chapter/story hostage is just horrible. I had hoped to read some of your stories but now I will not, because authors like you have no respect for readers.
rebeccasaurus chapter 5 . 3/21
Hey Ella! I've reread this yet again and have loved it. Is there any chance you're going to update or finish? I remember when you first posted this last update and how I immediately went over to gallywampus and liked the page:) if you're not planning on finishing, is there any chance you could post like a brief summary?
Paulo chapter 5 . 3/19
TT_TT
mumphie chapter 5 . 3/18
I've reread parts one, two and three. I truly love how you've woven your story. It is now 2017. Please finish. I know life gets in the way. But I really hate a story that doesn't have a resolution. Please weave an ending where Al doesn't die, his family forgives him and he and Emma get together (and her story is also resolved).
bkwrmgrl87 chapter 5 . 3/16
I loved this story so very much. I love how you have cleverly woven together such a complicated story and made it make sense in the end! I didn't see that Al was Merlin. I doubted that Harry was Merlin, but the conclusion was brilliant and I understand the frustration when the will to write gets away from you. I won't beg for an update (because I'm pretty sure my own writing has probably come to a permanent hiatus. But I did want to say that I loved this series and I think your characterizations were very good. Even though I was sympathetic to the Weasley's view (since they didn't have the whole understanding of the situation) it was a difficult path that you obviously had to have the wonderful characters suffer through! This was so perfect in execution and the resolution was great! I hope that this one day get's finished, but it is totally understandable if this is it. It isn't like you haven't gone above and beyond what you really needed to with the Backward With a Purpose series. Everything was a bonus since you could have perfectly wrapped everything up with Al's journeys through time. Thanks for your writing. They have been so wonderful.
redfumble chapter 1 . 3/14
Please let us know if your updating... I love the way you have written this! It's brilliant! I really want to see the way you had planned to end it.

Will albus live? Will he and Emmy get together? So many more questions on my mind!
laloudu77 chapter 5 . 3/9
You can't leave us that way! I want to know how they may save Al from the curse he took!
Do you have next chapter already written? I'm addicted to your story!
I would be extremely grateful if you could answer me :)
I have just read this entire story again in two days while on a massive fanfiction reading spree that I haven't had in years. In fact, I found this story by looking at my old profile that I haven't even glanced at since before you posted this update chapter.

I just want to thank you for your amazingly crafted story, despite it being unfinished. I don't know if you'll ever write the final bits, but that doesn't really matter. The first two parts are a complete whole, with only the bit at the end that tells about how Albus gets his Always and Always left unfinished. That's far better than most deadfics, which tend to stop right in the middle of something, with so much left unfinished.

If I had to choose a part I liked the most in the story, it would be how you kept the theme of love tied strongly to everything that happened throughout. It gives the work a very cohesive feeling when there are strong recurring themes instead of events just happening one after another.

I would love it if you finished the story, but I doubt I'll personally be checking on updates anytime soon. It's been years since I last really used ffnet, and I don't doubt that I'll probably stop checking for stories in a few months. Considering the years in between the updates now, I find it unlikely that I'll catch you finishing the story, which I believe you will do at some point.

Thank you again, and I hope you find the time to write what you wish when you wish it.
I love this story! Just how pissed is Harry? Did Percy find a cure? Does Al's noble streak continue to keep him away from Emmy? And what did Harry find in her file that was so suspicious? My imagination just isn't as good as your writing. Backwards with a purpose was one of the first fan fiction stories I read when I got into it years and years ago. It's still my absolute favorite and I keep coming back and rereading. I hope you find your motivation and the time to finish this story.
purple-papoose chapter 5 . 2/17
Err. So I re-visited this absolutely wonderful saga and had a teeny tiny question- any chance of it being completed?
I know that sounds a bit rude but thats only cause I'm in absolute love with this entire series. And I'd love to read the end you've planned for it. My imagination unfortunately is nowhere as awesome as yours. So yeah, please please please?
Apart from begging for new chapters, I'd just like to say once again, fantastic story. You have no idea just how much I appreciate your writing skills and all the best.
Cheers!
slyxclaw chapter 5 . 2/17
Does this story have an ending? Please? The other two were so good, complex but brilliant in many ways.