Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part III: The Refuge of Hope
Gioia chapter 1 . 8/17
I was delighted to see that others have left you feedback which mentions Cursed Child, because now I can say this without spoiling you: If you haven't read Book 8 yet, please do so soon, as I know I'm not alone in seeing some stark similarities with your trilogy. I am convinced one of the book's authors must have read your story and been inspired by it. How cool is that? Congratulations on being the inspiration for the return of Harry Potter! ;-D
mspstar97 chapter 4 . 8/12
I have no idea whether you got the 200 new subscribers you asked for; I also don't know if more subscribers will help bring this story back to life at this point. If it will, could you PM me and tell me how to do so because I didn't exactly understand what was going on from this author's note. I'm begging you to finish this story though. I really loved reading the trilogy, having read the whole thing in a few hours exactly one week before my MCAT. I would love it if it could be finished for us, especially if there's only two chapters left. Please consider it!
Please finish this! It was so much better than The Cursed Child...
FYI chapter 5 . 8/2
I hope you have read HP and the Cursed Child, because otherwise what I am about to say might spoil it for you, but I just had to come back here and say that your time travelling version of Albus is about a million times better than JK's. Let's just ignore cannon and use this.

Oh and could you please please please finish this? I'm kind of dying of longing over here (and I'm sure a bunch of others are too).
LoneTraveler chapter 5 . 7/17
I must be missing something. What web site has the giveaway. There's no author galleywampus on this site. I guess the offer is over since the last update was in Oct 2015?

Well I just wanted to mention my hope that you finis this story. It really is the most heart rendering and yet logical circular plot I've read here.

It's the best. You've gotten the furthest I've ever seen to completing a story of the Harry Potter time-traveling genre of this quality I've ever read. I love the way you give the characters depth, and motivation. It's smart, original, and non-patronizing. I love that you deal with BIG concepts, yet bring us to ground level of detail too.

Heck, I can imagine how difficult it is to write this well. I just hope you come back. You're so close to the finish line! Please?
what website was doing the give away? I assume they did not get the followers because there are no new chapters. I would have joined, but I think it was a little unfair to base finishing a story off of that. People discover, or rediscover fan fiction at different times. Real life gets in the way, that is understandable, but I can't help but feel that the last chapters were being held hostage based off this update. If you want to finish it, finish it for you not for "followers"
please update...this novel deserves a happy ending..
fanfic1892 chapter 5 . 6/30
This is my review for the entire series of BWAP. It is so genuinely very good. Not only did you pull off some amazing twists but you have everything out down so well. As much as id love to say PLEASE UPDATE NOW! And beg for an update I know that doesn't really help (I've since deleted several stories that didn't even hold a candle to yours that I wrote at 13) But I do want you to know that you have genuine talent and I actually cried at the end of some of the stories. Good luck!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/25
I wish you would finish this series. It was written really well and leaving th ending hanging kills me. I would like to see Al saved without anymore time travel. Thanks!
ssdawning chapter 5 . 6/20
I haven't reviewed until now. This whole series is amazing. Frankly, you need to finish this.
My first and my longest fanfic, found here, took me a total of about 8 years to finish. It's a huge story and I went through many ups and downs in my life including a divorce, the death of my father, job changes, moving a few times, and one of my kids attempting suicide. But...I finished it because I hate when people don't finish a story. I finished because I wanted my story done. I finished because I promised my readers for years that i would. I don't have a lot of time in my life either, but I'm still attempting to work on 2 of my stories that are not finished. Please finish this because you want to give a good ending to Al's story. This is one of the best new HP generation stories out there.

I've read all of the reviews from your stories(yes I'm strange like that. I wanted to see what had made you angry) and clearly there are more positive reviews than negative. We all get negative reviews. i usually just laugh at them and go on my merry way. Good luck in whatever you decide to do!
Lilykees chapter 5 . 6/19
I hope you do finish this and save Al
Fick Chick chapter 5 . 6/17
I just discovered this series and have been enjoying it so much that I postponed my vacation a day so I could finish reading what you've written so far. I hope you decide to finish it. Maybe the new book will inspire you when it comes out.
LynziGraye chapter 5 . 6/17
This is a lovely story. I adore time travel and alternate universe what-ifs! I hope you are able to finish it at some point in the future, although I understand completely that life happens. Thank you for what you've written already!
I have just now read every single chapter of Backward With Purpose (parts one, two and three). Wow! I thought the first part was so good that I couldn't possibly like the Al story as much. But I clicked on it and omg! Even better! Watching the time line change again and again...and then part 3 with Percy trying to find a cure! I hope he does! I will eagerly await any new chapter, even though it's been quite awhile and I know authors can get done with one fanfic genre and move on to another book/movie. -Kathleen
Petrolea chapter 5 . 6/14
I love these stories, and am still hoping fiercely that you will get around to posting the last two (if I understood your last note correctly) chapters *pretty please with puppy eyes*