Reviews for Twilight: Torn In Two
angle chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
It's good update soon please
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Nice introduction, if only it wasn't 1k words Nein?
ticctacc chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
I really like your story so far! update soon!
HowAboutForever chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
damn it's been 09 since you last updated, you have a good start i wonder what's your rosalie's power. guess i will never know if you don't update
gypsybee09 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
I really love how this story has started. I hope you get back to it. :)
Aliyah81 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Awww such a nice start but no update in such a long time *crys*
Cara Amnell chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I hope you update this story. I really liked it
Jay aka Jordan chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Dude this is awsome update soon pls :) i love ur writing
Nenarae chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
favorite line: "Yea, so I was like 'no way', and she was like, 'hell yes', and so I..." Jess rambled on, and I pondered when she would stop and let herself take a break. To...you know, breathe."

Oh darn, second chapter's over now and I'm sad again. :( I'm crossing my finger in hopes that you'll come back to this one eventually. But until then, great work! :)
Nenarae chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I know it's been like two years since you've updated and this probably won't get finished, but I just had to say that intro was fantastic. I read it and I did an embarrassing little happy clap afterwords cuz it was so good. It was barely half a page and it hooked me. That is what a prologue should look like. Now I only wish it wasn't so good, so that I wouldn't be as sad when it ends unfinished. Oh well, I'll still put this on alerts, just in case :)
vamp1001 chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Its good please continue with writing it and its really nice keep up with it
twilight-jemmett chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
mor pla rally good
Jodelleferlandfan1 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Oh my gosh! Update soon! I absolutly love Bella/Rosalie stories :) this is great so far!
JSLForLife chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Please write more. I like it so far
Katy chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Could you please continue with this story please